X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big B
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Black Summer

Anyone watches this? It's Netflix's zombie tv series that started about a month or 2 ago. I'm only 3 episodes in (so far there's 7 or 8) and quite pleased with it. Much different from The Walking Dead in a more realistic way, IMO. Not saying it's better as I'm only 3 shows in but think it's a good Zombie tv series and worth checking out. Anybody???
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I see zombies everyday at the gym.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Massive G
      VET
      • Apr 2019

I gave it a scathing review over at WCBB, but after reading some of the posts and considering it's more realistic as how people would react, but it irritated me cause no one could kill a zombie they just ran from one time to time and the zombies were fast and smart....it has a good ending if that's even possible after the final scene....it gets weird at times but the short episodes are a plus.

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Massive G
        I gave it a scathing review over at WCBB, but after reading some of the posts and considering it's more realistic as how people would react, but it irritated me cause no one could kill a zombie they just ran from one time to time and the zombies were fast and smart....it has a good ending if that's even possible after the final scene....it gets weird at times but the short episodes are a plus.
        I agree. You would think they would have figured out that aiming around chest is not the way to go to kill them. I only saw first 3 and least hope it stays as decent as it has so far...

Comment

• Big B
          Banned
          • Jan 2016

Originally posted by liftsiron
          I see zombies everyday at the gym.
          I would say the same if it includes them using their jaw muscles the whole time...

Comment

• Massive G
            VET
            • Apr 2019

As was pointed out we are spoiled by walking dead ...perfect head shot every time with gun knife arrow, I know the zombies are slow but how hard is it for a knife to go through a skull, without rebounding a few times and or slipping and the zombie bite your arm...
            I don't get the blood splatter either if a bite causes infection why not blood....nasty scenes in walking dead covered in blood...I am a zombie junkie...jusr got done watching the Dawn of the Dead remake

Comment

• Massive G
              VET
              • Apr 2019

Originally posted by Big B
              I agree. You would think they would have figured out that aiming around chest is not the way to go to kill them. I only saw first 3 and least hope it stays as decent as it has so far...
              I plan on re-watching it as I lost a lot of detail when binge watching sometimes looking away...I started on the first episode last night and noticed when people were rolling out of their houses there was a sign that said "looters will be shot" hanging on a lamp post on the street.
              Still don't understand why people didn't get in their cars and roll around instead of wandering aimlessly in the streets

Comment

Working...