"All Pain Placed in a Mayan Time Capsule"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann

Tell her your wife has been cheating on you for over a year. then ask her if she would be into a little slightly unhealthy revenge sex? Then after you're done make her spank you.

Comment

• John Benz
      Vet
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BikerTrash
      Life sucks all the way around Ol fella......
      You gotta keep on keepin on ,Dont lose that cool crazy weird ass mellow you got about you cuz the minute you lose your cool they will put you in a nurseing home for the loonys.
      Now as far as your soon to be "Ex" wife goes ,,,there all coochies and they lie , they minipulate the kids to believing evertyhing is your fault but reality is the kids Know ,,,there smarter than we think .
      I got 2 Ex Wives and both of them lie to my kids about me , about why me and mommy isnt together anymore. Soon , I mean soon they will realize that Mom is a physco cunt and then and only then will they realize that Dad isnt the bad guy ......
      Your new life is soon to start and you can get all wild and crazy .Sounds as if the strip club was a good time and just what you needed.
      Although with my mentality I only understand about 1/3rd of the crap you type in these threads I get the just of it .
      Times are hard bud,,,Keep your head up .Everyhting happens for a reason .

And for gods sake stay away from those "Happy" pills you were taking when you encapsulated a Mayan time capsule pill in your anus to never be seen again and lost forever ,,,,,That stuff will mess with your mind.lol
      So much truth and yet so cleverly written!!! I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair!

BT...whatchu talkin about "with my mentality"? You're one of the sharpest and wittiest guys on the board. I always read everything you write...You cleverly weave together facts, advice and humor, and much of what you say is very deep and profound.

Comment

• Number-LL
        Vet
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by John Benz
        So much truth and yet so cleverly written!!! I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair!

BT...whatchu talkin about "with my mentality"? You're one of the sharpest and wittiest guys on the board. I always read everything you write...You cleverly weave together facts, advice and humor, and much of what you say is very deep and profound.
        He's our personal redneck philosopher.

J/K! I love your posts BT.
        I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• BikerTrash
          Vet
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by John Benz

Lol,,,Glad you enjoyed it ,,,,,Thanks

Comment

• mrhtbd

Originally posted by willi
            Gawd! I just found a Mayan Time Capsule in my backyard.

Stick to your weights, Take care of your kids and Break Free...

But be careful ---and open your eyes because there are other webs out there waiting to entangle you.
            Fortunately, I've been through most of those webs already and many were very hard to break free of, but I managed.
            Luckily, this happened when I was younger and didn't have as much money to lose as now. Those lessons were valuable and I'm smart enough to stay off those roads altogether.
            The happy pills? My Dad had something to say about that, "One's too many and 1000 aren't enough!"
            He was right, nuff said.
            I was actually surprised I could go dancing all night and have a blast sober, I liked it and was quite impressed with myself.

BikerTrash, experience is wisdom. A person can have years of schoolin' (like me) and still not have a clue.
            The wisdom you and others so graciously shared with me over, the past 5 months especially, have meant more to me than I can express. Thank you!

Now, my 7 year old is trying to read "Splat the Cat," to me and I want to pay attention because it's really deep, and, she's really cute (my daughter that is).

Oh, and I love the tip of what to say to the bartender. Classic!

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

I've wonder.... if I discover my current mate is a whore, should I go to a strip club to find her replacement, expecting something better and in a non-whore category?

Comment

• willi
                Banned
                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                Fortunately, I've been through most of those webs already and many were very hard to break free of, but I managed.
                Luckily, this happened when I was younger and didn't have as much money to lose as now. Those lessons were valuable and I'm smart enough to stay off those roads altogether.
                The happy pills? My Dad had something to say about that, "One's too many and 1000 aren't enough!"
                He was right, nuff said.
                I was actually surprised I could go dancing all night and have a blast sober, I liked it and was quite impressed with myself.

BikerTrash, experience is wisdom. A person can have years of schoolin' (like me) and still not have a clue.
                The wisdom you and others so graciously shared with me over, the past 5 months especially, have meant more to me than I can express. Thank you!

Now, my 7 year old is trying to read "Splat the Cat," to me and I want to pay attention because it's really deep, and, she's really cute (my daughter that is).

Oh, and I love the tip of what to say to the bartender. Classic!
                I need to go dancing all night and would also be surprised if I could (1. if I could actually get permission to do so and 2. If I actually had the stamina to jiggle around for all those hours.) I think I might try that.

Thanks for the inspiration. I feel happy already.

Comment

• bufbiker

i tried dancing recently. At my weight it just hurt my back.

Comment

• Darkness
                    • Apr 2011

Soon mrhtbd, you will be put to the test that separates the men from the boys. One afternoon in the near future, you will get a text that says something like this:

Hey mrhtbd its ________ from last night. I really had a great time with you. Your such an attractive man. Cant wait to C U again. Keep in touch...xoxxoo

What will you do? Let the words "from last night" echo deep into your soul. Scary eh? Men vs. boys. The next thing you do with your phone will set your destiny for eternity.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Interesting, Darkness.
                      Friday night the wife had a big Birthday Dinner "Party" for her brother. I wanted nothing to do with it.
                      Went to visit some old friends then went to dinner. Around 8, with the kids safe at home, I went to the strip club.
                      In between a few naked lap dances and a visit to the champagne room, I settled in at the bar and had four servings of chicken fingers, each one getting bigger and the last with extra pieces. The two hot bartenders (no, my friend was off, but I'm sure she'll get the story as they all talk) were looking at me like, "another one?" I tipped the one waiting on me $25.
                      All told I only had 2 beers the entire night, well, plus the champagne. It was fun, threw some money around and tipped most of the girls.
                      I know it's fake attention, well, mostly, as the cyp and supersets are having me nice and pumped.
                      Left at 2AM.
                      I since realized that all women are strippers in discuise.
                      I loved the honesty of the place, girls letting their sexy side ride. Loved it, cost a penny but I loved it!
                      Then Saturday my daughters had a Championship swim meet and later I took them out to dinner.
                      A mom timing next to me invited me to her restaurant.
                      Only weighing 7 lbs more than since I got married 14 years ago, and this weight being mostly all the right places, plus me being older, I realized that my range has increased 4-fold.
                      Now I just have to cross that line...only then will I receive the kind of message hinted by Darkness. Hmmm......

Comment

• Darkness
                        • Apr 2011

Vaginal white discharge consists of cervical mucus, discarded cells and harmless bacteria that are normaly present in the vagina. Clear or milky secretions in a small amount should be considered as normal unless they are accompanied with offensive odor or changes in color.
                        Creamy white vaginal discharge may be sign of a serious disorder. It can be treated with cryosurgery. Also, that could be a vulvar vestibulitis, so you should consult a doctor. Forgotten tampon is also one of the reasons for abnormalities in secretions. There are some medications that influence hormonal levels. I recommended you to visit your doctor to check it and be sure if that is just product of some medication or fever or you will need treatment. As soon as you start the results will be better for you.

Comment

• Number-LL
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2012

I guess I better get to a doctor.
                          I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Darkness
                            I've wonder.... if I discover my current mate is a whore, should I go to a strip club to find her replacement, expecting something better and in a non-whore category?
                            i would go to the grocery store and hang out in the cookie aisle.

Comment

• mrhtbd

LOL, two months ago they did STD screening at our school. I took a test as well. (As the wife was having unprotected sex.) Found out Friday it was negative for Gonnorea and Syphilis. Whew...
                              Now the strippers, they looked awefully clean, a bit dry but clean!
                              I did notice a wet spot but definately no creamy wet spot.
                              I'll keep an eye out!

Comment

• mrhtbd

Originally posted by Glycomann
                                i would go to the grocery store and hang out in the cookie aisle.
                                That's funny! Years ago I went grocery shopping on a Wednesday night. Perusing the aisle I heard, "You came on the wrong night!"
                                I looked around but didn't see anyone. Ignored it, then I heard again, "You came on the wrong night!!"
                                I realized it was coming from the next iasle, and that the person could see me through the small holes in the backboard.
                                I went around to find a girl I knew and asked her what's up?
                                She repeated that I came on the wrong night, that Thursday night was the night to come to the grocery store if I was looking for a date.
                                I asked if she was serious?
                                She said, "Definately, you should see the single women that come on Thursday nights and how they dress. They are definately looking for a date."
                                I asked,
                                "How do you know they're single?"
                                She said, "Because they barely buy anything, are dressed to the nines, and always come in before the weekend, besides," she said, "I'm a girl so I can just tell."
                                Hmmm... good observation Glycomann!

Comment

Working...