Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clutchitalian
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Darkness
    Honestly no one here knows your body. You'll have to determine how this is going to go. For most, tren pump our metabolisms way up. Me for example, it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to bilk on tren. Humans can't eat that much.

If I were you I'd determine what your standard cutting diet is, clean it up super clean, and add 20% to everything. Monitor results and adjust. If you're fat maybe don't add 20%. If you're an extomorph add 30%.

And get a vagina. Maybe two or three . You'll need it down the road....
    Thanks dark nice advice....

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Darkness
      Honestly no one here knows your body. You'll have to determine how this is going to go. For most, tren pump our metabolisms way up. Me for example, it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to bilk on tren. Humans can't eat that much.

If I were you I'd determine what your standard cutting diet is, clean it up super clean, and add 20% to everything. Monitor results and adjust. If you're fat maybe don't add 20%. If you're an extomorph add 30%.

And get a vagina. Maybe two or three . You'll need it down the road....
      Uncle Darkness, can you instruct us on how to balance three vaginas without mental breakdown? I tried some years ago and barely escaped with a Nyquil habit and my car keyed.

Comment

• clutchitalian
        • Sep 2011

Lmfao!!!!

Comment

• willsgotrythm
          Vet
          • Jul 2012

I can only deal with one vagina at a time!!!

Comment

• reps
            Vet
            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
            Of course you can cut with chicken, lean beef, turkey and pork. Many of the top pros don't even eat fish - even when they are prepping for a show. Glyco is talking about what works for him and what "he" does. You can't just take what someone else says verbatim and apply it to yourself and expect the same results as them when there are so many variables that are different. Also, nobody can give you any ballpark figure of cals when you have not even mentioned your bodyweight, bf %, activity level, general metab info - like are you one that gains weight easily or are you the type that can eat damn near all you want and still not gain weight, etc etc. However, just as a general rule an easy way to do it is to figure out what cals you normally take in just to maintain, then make adjustments from there. Wanna lose? Drop back the cals 300 or so ed, and see how that's working after 2 weeks. If not losing, drop back a bit more. Losing too much, up the cals a bit and monitor progress. Monitor and adjust, monitor and adjust - simple. Don't just use the scale as your gauge, but the mirror even moreso.
            Clutch that is the truest and honest answer my God lots of ppl are different find a starting point.... I would suggest 60/30/10 find a base amount of calories say 2800 to start go a week see how you feeling/look and adjust.....good luck bro

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by reps
              Clutch that is the truest and honest answer my God lots of ppl are different find a starting point.... I would suggest 60/30/10 find a base amount of calories say 2800 to start go a week see how you feeling/look and adjust.....good luck bro
              You see I am way different. If this is 60%protein, 30% carbs 10% fats i would probably not do well on this. My body works best with ~150 - 250 g protein;100-200 g carbs and 100-130 g fats. Carbs are poison to me unless i have insulin sensitivity optimized. My body burns fats much better.

Comment

• reps
                Vet
                • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Glycomann
                You see I am way different. If this is 60%protein, 30% carbs 10% fats i would probably not do well on this. My body works best with ~150 - 250 g protein;100-200 g carbs and 100-130 g fats. Carbs are poison to me unless i have insulin sensitivity optimized. My body burns fats much better.
                I was throwing out a starting point and probably should of mentioned about adjusting macros if needed instead of just calorie reduction....but you're right what works for one sometimes doesn't work for another.........I guess my whole point. ...sometimes Im slow to spit that shit out

Comment

• Darkness
                  • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Glycomann
                  Uncle Darkness, can you instruct us on how to balance three vaginas without mental breakdown? I tried some years ago and barely escaped with a Nyquil habit and my car keyed.
                  O/t

Well I have no answers. If you recall, I did indeed have a mental breakdown.

Life is good today with a single vagina. If that vagina stops producing, I shall then have zero vaginas, and will need to get back to one.

Now O/T....

This is a Good discussion. We are all different and before using drugs that drastically manipulate things, it's imperative to know how our own bodies react to various nutrition plans and stuff. Me and Glyco for example, are as different as night and day. I stay pretty leAn from high carbs and plenty of junk food. If he ate my dude for a week, he would look like once of those strongmen competitors in the offseason after 73 margaritas. If I ate his diet, I would look like the runt of the litter inside the aushwitz concentration cAmp. But at the same time, he can gain 20 lbs of muscle just by upping protein a smidge and adding a half gram of AAS, and just thinking about it, while I have to force feed everything not nailed down with drugs and peptides and all to get the needle to move 5 lbs over time.

So you need to understand who you are to start.

Comment

• clutchitalian
                    • Sep 2011

lol.....im staying very lean on high protein,low carbs and fat.....

Comment

Working...