My before and after pic

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crimzon

Amazing transformation bro! I remember you from I-T too, and you have come a LONG way. Your dedication has definitely payed off. Whatever happened to OLY anyway? That dude had me eating sweet potatoes by the truckload

Comment

• Persian
      VET
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by mrhtbd
      Persian, I am impressed, very impressed.
      From a young green-behind-the-ears to this...wow.
      My hat is off to you for going the distance, among other things.
      Many have started on a journey such as yours; to have a better build, to get off negative junk, to have a purpose for yourself and not others, but most have failed. Knowing you from the beginning, I can honestly say that you have come a long way.
      Now, if you can hold a quarter between your pecs while you flex them I will consider you "over the top!"
      thanks braaah .....

in the start they would laugh at me buddies down here..with all my dedication ..how i would reject partying and bla bla ... there was a time i didnt grow so i would always get laughs at ... oh look at u ur in gym ur not growing ...if i ate like u id be massive ...bla bla ...and i tell u ...it hurt
      with bodybuilding comes a bit of depression you go through depending how strong u r ...i myself am an emotional guy so ...lol
      i believe if u can go through that and stick by it and not fail u can do it..

but 1nce u understand ur body happiness ....

Comment

• SLINSHADY
        Banned
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Persian
        thanks braaah .....

in the start they would laugh at me buddies down here..with all my dedication ..how i would reject partying and bla bla ... there was a time i didnt grow so i would always get laughs at ... oh look at u ur in gym ur not growing ...if i ate like u id be massive ...bla bla ...and i tell u ...it hurt
        with bodybuilding comes a bit of depression you go through depending how strong u r ...i myself am an emotional guy so ...lol
        i believe if u can go through that and stick by it and not fail u can do it..

but 1nce u understand ur body happiness ....

Once you understand what works for you , how your body reacts to certain things and of course the most important part of the bodybuilding equation , hormones..Hormones , wehn ,what to use and that 400 mgs of test per week is a waste of time.

Comment

• John Benz
          Vet
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SLINSHADY
          Are you saying his BF is at 8-9%? C'mon ,this kid is easily walking around 6% or less all day. Theres is hardly any fat on his body, a slight film of water. Do not confuse water with fat.
          Originally posted by SLINSHADY
          Once you understand what works for you , how your body reacts to certain things and of course the most important part of the bodybuilding equation , hormones..Hormones , wehn ,what to use and that 400 mgs of test per week is a waste of time.
          KId,,,, I smell a clueless newbie. 8-9% is right on...and who are you to give a vet about his cycle? You never made an introduction thread and we've never seen any evidence that you're not a 15 year old scrawny kid on dad's computer. Please stay out of cycle threads unless you know what the hell you're talking about. Any more bad advice and Shovel will certainly ban your ass!

Comment

• John Benz
            Vet
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Crimzon
            Whatever happened to OLY anyway? That dude had me eating sweet potatoes by the truckload
            OLY was removed for threatening and insulting members here. He drove almost all our female members off. Sad, because he was the real deal and a fountain of knowledge,

Comment

• John Benz
              Vet
              • Jan 2004

Persian, sorry to highjack your thread. Your dedication is incredible and the results are amazing. You have attained the physique that most guys on these boards aspire to. Congratulations ...and never listen to naysayers.

Comment

• SLINSHADY
                Banned
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by John Benz
                KId,,,, I smell a clueless newbie. 8-9% is right on...and who are you to give a vet about his cycle? You never made an introduction thread and we've never seen any evidence that you're not a 15 year old scrawny kid on dad's computer. Please stay out of cycle threads unless you know what the hell you're talking about. Any more bad advice and Shovel will certainly ban your ass!

I've competed for 10 years and done USA's and Nationals. Sorry , my friend but you are the ONE who has no clue about BF % ..YOU have no idea what water versus fat is. I'm willing to bet you've never seen your lower abs since you turned 14 .

I dont know Persian from before but at 29 year of age im sure he understood nutrition after the first 2 years of training. Nutrition is the easiest part, traning is even easier..Hormone manipulation is what takes more time to learn and get it down packed. Persan also decided to stop playing around with kiddies cycles and upped his doses..lol

Comment

• D
                  Vet
                  • May 2007

Impressive. Great job Persian.
                  Everything I say/post/pm is strictly for entertainment purposes. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY! Thanks

Comment

Working...