Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • USNCTT
    VET
    • Aug 2006

This should be interesting to say the least. Good luck to both of you and may the best woman win(we all know she will)

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Sadie
      time for you to go get a gym membership judging from that pic you posted in the other thread i would guess its been a while since you saw a gym
      LOL, owning him in everyway possible at this point

Comment

• rippedfreak
        Banned
        • Dec 2005

no problem im planning to cut about a week after my last shot so the end of november work for you? um yes chemicals are all good.. im not changing my cut for a bet i know what works and im sticking with it.. you are so owned i have more self control then 5 people when it comes to cutting and now that its a bet LOL you apparently do not get how competitive i am huh little boy lol time for you to go get a gym membership judging from that pic you posted in the other thread i would guess its been a while since you saw a gym
        well guess wat, i need this plus i put my money where my mouth is so we'll see..you just gotta give me a few weeks to pourchase all my goodies

guess sex will be out the question the next several months..this is gonna be horrible

Comment

• black7
          Vet
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by rippedfreak
          guess sex will be out the question the next several months..this is gonna be horrible
          its ok... you should give sometime for your butthole to heal anyway...
          Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• USNCTT
            VET
            • Aug 2006

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha.....lets not even go there..but hell, if USN was embarassed to see me take it to him, aint no shame in taking it to a chick either..after all..it is about being ripped, not size
            Actually I dont think I backed down from our little challenge. It really just kind of fizzled out once seanc got involved.

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by USNCTT
              This should be interesting to say the least. Good luck to both of you and may the best woman win(we all know she will)
              thanks but even if ripped wins that statement still applies

thanks for noticing thate im bored and hes easy LOL

ripped.. sucks to be you my sex drive is just FINE when i cut shit its prolly even better cause i dont feel all watery lol

Comment

• rippedfreak
                Banned
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by USNCTT
                Actually I dont think I backed down from our little challenge. It really just kind of fizzled out once seanc got involved.

just teasing homie

thanks but even if ripped wins that statement still applies

thanks for noticing thate im bored and hes easy LOL

ripped.. sucks to be you my sex drive is just FINE when i cut shit its prolly even better cause i dont feel all watery lol

your a female..a male on cycle shuts down..but i'll survive off alphargras for a couple months, not a problem..

whens the due date?

Comment

• Sadie

yes im aware im female im just rubbing it in that our little bet wont effect me

how bout december 1st-feb 28th? that gives YOU thanksgiving to get whatever youre craving out of your system and time for me to let the eq clear. My last shot is Nov 11th so it wont be GONE but the levels should be considerably lower. that work?

Comment

• rippedfreak
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2005

yes im aware im female im just rubbing it in that our little bet wont effect me

how bout december 1st-feb 28th? that gives YOU thanksgiving to get whatever youre craving out of your system and time for me to let the eq clear. My last shot is Nov 11th so it wont be GONE but the levels should be considerably lower. that work?
                    PERRRRRRFECCTTTTTTT
                    ITS FUKING ON...JUST RIGHT FOR MY PARTY PACHANGA AND FIESTA ACTIVITIES

Comment

• black7
                      Vet
                      • Feb 2007

SHOULD BE INTERESTING
                      Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• Sadie

PERRRRRRFECCTTTTTTT
                        ITS FUKING ON...JUST RIGHT FOR MY PARTY PACHANGA AND FIESTA ACTIVITIES
                        ya have a fun new years on your cut

Comment

• blk99xtreme

Start a New thread already!!

Comment

Working...