X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CTri17
    Vet
    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by blondecrazygaij
    Your shoulders are completely awesome. Nice hair, sorry, had to get that in...

I can't believe you left out an ass shot...!

Gimme a reason to need lotion...!!!!
    lol i'll try and get one of those...it's hard to take one of yourself
    *Christina*

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by blondecrazygaij
      Your shoulders are completely awesome. Nice hair, sorry, had to get that in...

I can't believe you left out an ass shot...!

Gimme a reason to need lotion...!!!!

agreed..tiny waist, a beautiful smile and some big assed blue eyes that make me jump.
      Last edited by Guest; 10-19-2007, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• CTri17
        Vet
        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
        agreed..tiny waist, a beautiful smile and some big assed blue eyes that make me jump.
        aw thanks!
        *Christina*

Comment

• tacosupreem

lookin strong!

Comment

• CTri17
            Vet
            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by tacosupreem
            lookin strong!
            thank you!
            *Christina*

Comment

• goin4275
              VET
              • Jan 2007

Gorgeous and muscular.. a lethal combo
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Comment

• CTri17
                Vet
                • Sep 2007

Originally posted by goin4275
                Gorgeous and muscular.. a lethal combo
                you all are entirely too sweet
                *Christina*

Comment

• nikhi19

You look amazing! You already have a nice V-taper going and your legs are very nicely shaped. I wouldn't try to build up any more mass on the legs, just work on keeping the size the same but adding the definition for your cuts. You are going to rock in your show...keep up the hard work!

Comment

• JrMaFia
                    BANNED for being a JETS fan
                    • Oct 2007

it is cool to have all these females on this board it was like a pirate ship here before
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                    Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                    Cassidy: Crue!
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                    Cassidy: Def Lep!
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                    Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• laurie

ha ha sausage fest eh?

Comment

• CTri17
                        Vet
                        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by nikhi19
                        You look amazing! You already have a nice V-taper going and your legs are very nicely shaped. I wouldn't try to build up any more mass on the legs, just work on keeping the size the same but adding the definition for your cuts. You are going to rock in your show...keep up the hard work!

Aw thanks Nikhi, i actually think I could stand to bring up my hammies, and ABSOLUTELY my calves, they are little babies

and thanks for the compliment on the v-taper most of the time, i dont see it on me

I'm so excited to see how you do!!!!
                        Originally posted by JrMaFia
                        it is cool to have all these females on this board it was like a pirate ship here before
                        aaaaargh glad to oblige
                        *Christina*

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

lmfao@ Mafia.

Comment

• CTri17
                            Vet
                            • Sep 2007

abs tonight...
                            *Christina*

Comment

• Tatyana
                              Female Member
                              • May 2006

Cool, you have the right sort of shape for figure!

You already have great development on your arms and legs, small waist, looking good.

I have a couple of suggestions

1. Take all your progress pics as quarter turns (you need to work on these, cause they are not as sharp as they would need to be on stage). I find these immensely difficult in figure.

2. Also find out what compulsories you need to do for your comp, I am not sure what they have the girls do for the NPC.

3. You also want to develop a few of your own poses that really show off your best bodyparts for 'free posing' part.

4. Start looking for music for your routine.

This was the advice that was given to me when I wanted to compete and said 'should I do figure or physique?'. I was told just to train hard and see how my body turns out.

Now, I can actually do either category, it does depend on the federation, however falliing between the classes does really suck for a few feddies as I am too muscular for figure in the UKBFF (and maybe the NAC), yet as I am nattie, possibly not big enough for physique.

As you are developing your body, you can do one of two things

1. Just train and develop your physique to the max, how you want it to be

2. Structure your training so it will 'fit' with what the judges are looking for in a certain feddie.

From what I can tell, the NPC likes figure girls with fairly small arms and capped shoulders, really tight buns, fairly smooth yet sweeps on the quads without deep striations.

I think we will have to start a posing section, it is the most difficult thing about a comp, you could have your body looking the BOMB, but if you don't present it in a sleek and professional matter, you are not going to win.

x
                              x
                              x

T
                              I have a crush on drVJ. I heard all the ladies do. He is sooo fine.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

very nice ,CT..keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...