VET
      • Jul 2011

Dubai looks pretty cool from the tv! Lol
      Semper Fi

Comment

• Persian
        VET
        • Oct 2007

LOL na bro ...i was never into competing & the last thing u want to do is compete down here ...its all bull waste of time ...its just a bunch of camels standing up greased in oil ..OD on steroids & insulin ..useless .. i just want to get up to 195 lbs with a 6-7% bodyfat and maintain that for the rest of my life ..

dubai is alrite was amazing before but now its sh1t .. nice city but messed up people ...for a guy my age it sucks ... i prefer the real world ..down here life is all about clubbing sex cars other useless crap ...not many good looking women here just a few cracked hoes which ull see .. i can say i walk down the beach im probably the fittest guy ... no fit people here too ..its rare maybe out of a 100 1 or 2 will be fit ...

its good for ugly fat rich people ...

Comment

• Khem
          Vet
          • Oct 2011

what is your height/weight, you look much bigger than 195lbs and you said you want to get UP to. wtf? lol

Comment

• Persian
            VET
            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Khem
            what is your height/weight, you look much bigger than 195lbs and you said you want to get UP to. wtf? lol
            i weigh 189.2 lbs... 5' - 9
            i want to have a low bodyfat ..

Comment

• BigSickD
              Vet
              • May 2004

Damn bro you have came along way, I remember back when you joined the board. Good job dude.
              BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• Khem
                Vet
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Persian
                i weigh 189.2 lbs... 5' - 9
                i want to have a low bodyfat ..
                I'm 5'9, did not know 190 could look so big. Well done.

Comment

• Persian
                  VET
                  • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Khem
                  I'm 5'9, did not know 190 could look so big. Well done.
                  i weighed round 195 3 months ago with a higher bodyfat ... i didnt look half as good ... higher bodyfat ...

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Pers you have killa inner pecs bro - can see the deep stri's even when you're relaxed.

While you're taking pics, you should post one of a most muscular shot to show off the pecs flexed dude.

Comment

• Persian
                      VET
                      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                      Pers you have killa inner pecs bro - can see the deep stri's even when you're relaxed.

While you're taking pics, you should post one of a most muscular shot to show off the pecs flexed dude.
                      thanks bro ...they r alrite .. i still think not enough i want more ... my upper chest and lower r about the same size ... its good and bad ...in a shirt i dont look like i have a chest but when i take it off ... its diff

my buddy was teaching me how to pose 2day phuck me its hard .....not easy at all i kept getting them wrong so i looked dumb ...

the only pose i know is find a nice shade of light stand under tense let the women look lol ..

but ya i will get a few pics done ...im just now focusing on biceps and back alot ...my backs holding water ...its the weakest part ...and my biceps need 2 get a little bit bigger so they equal up 2 the other body parts ...

my delts r fucking up my physique they r bigger then other body parts so they make my arms look small ...and my chest ... so ive decided 2 just work on side delts and rear forget the front for now ...

Comment

• goin4275
                        VET
                        • Jan 2007

Getting absolutley sick man, can't believe all the progress you've made CONGRATS
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Comment

• reps
                          Vet
                          • Oct 2007

You have taken everything you have learned and put it to good use, really nice work bro!

Comment

• mrhtbd

Persian, I am impressed, very impressed.
                            From a young green-behind-the-ears to this...wow.
                            My hat is off to you for going the distance, among other things.
                            Many have started on a journey such as yours; to have a better build, to get off negative junk, to have a purpose for yourself and not others, but most have failed. Knowing you from the beginning, I can honestly say that you have come a long way.
                            Now, if you can hold a quarter between your pecs while you flex them I will consider you "over the top!"

Comment

• SLINSHADY
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2011

Whats your cycle like? I smell trenbolona and Propioneta all the way from here..

You look great by the way. Excellent condition.

Comment

• SLINSHADY
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Shovel
                                I'd say 8-9% at most.

Are you saying his BF is at 8-9%? C'mon ,this kid is easily walking around 6% or less all day. Theres is hardly any fat on his body, a slight film of water. Do not confuse water with fat.

Comment

Working...