• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NubianBeauty

Are you bulking or cutting

I am forever cutting :blink:
  • bad-kitty

I'm always cutting B)

Was sick most of last week so diet went to hell in a handbasket wasn't eating enough of anything and what I did eat was mostly carbs (I know, I know...bad little kitty). Gotta get my log out and post what I plan on starting monday.

How about you missy?

Comment

• NubianBeauty

Well, I have been eating shitty all week long <_< I mean I actually ate a McDonald&#39;s Sausage McGriddle everyday for breakfast :blink: LOL&#33;&#33; They are sooo damn good&#33; I am starting again on Monday though. It will be a very boring diet. Same meal more than once/day. I never do that but I am going to try and force myself to because I get tired of all the cooking. I&#39;m gonna grill some chicken breasts, lean steak/burgers for the week on Sunday. Then start all over next Sunday with Turkey breasts, ground turkey/chicken/beef and venison. I bought alot of yams, cucumbers, zucchini, squash, fresh broccoli and green beans today. We can do this together BK. Post your diet. I will post mine after I finish w/ it. I will post some of my recipes too. I make this Turkey chilli w/ brown rice that&#39;s really good B)

Comment

• bad-kitty

I was thinking the same thing about keeping it simple also for the day. Girl Sunday is my get it on in the kitchen cook day also. LOL

That turkey chili recipe sounds yummy&#33;&#33;

I gotta pick up a few more things from the store today, got the meats just short on the veggies. Seems like I&#39;m the only one that like brown rice in this house <_< LOL

I&#39;ll post up the diet later today. We definetly can do this together.

Comment

• Halo

I am not gonna call it cutting.....but I am gonna try to lean down a bit starting in ..oh say about a week...maybe two. lol

Comment

• NubianBeauty

LOL&#33;&#33; We&#39;re all cutting :blink: Post your diet too Halo.

Comment

• Halo

Will do

Comment

• bad-kitty

Good, I always like to see how others are dieting

Comment

• bmf2

Hey bad kitty....don&#39;t you mean suffering...lol

I think it is time we all BULKED hehe

but guess I will stick with cutting as well... starts back next week
                  diet consist of nothing...lol

this is the basic... no secrets... lol

whey shake @ 4 am ( I know most do not agree with this but for me it works)
                  cardio @ 4:45

oatmeal & eggs for breakfast @ 7ish

chicken breast @ about 10

chicken breast & brown rice @ noonish -1

chicken breast & green beans @ 5 ishishish

protien shake or chicken @ about 7

protien shake or chicken again @ about 10 if I need it

no carbs after 6 @ all...

I do alternate and have fish or turkey sometimes...as well as having a sweet potato or potato... I also like switching to cream of rice with protien powder in it taste so yummy for breatfast...

Comment

• bad-kitty

<!--QuoteBegin-bmf2+Jul 8 2003, 11:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bmf2 &#064; Jul 8 2003, 11:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Hey bad kitty....don&#39;t you mean suffering...lol

[/b][/quote]
                    You got that right LOL

I was thinking of trying to keep it simple on a daily basis. I would usually have at least 2 different kinds of meat sources a day. NB and I were both thinking of doing it that way. Cooking that much food can be killer <_<

Comment

• NubianBeauty

Hey bmf&#33;&#33; B)

Comment

• bmf2

Hey there NubianBeauty...

Comment

• EuroChick

Have any of u ladies heard anything about the CKD diet and if u have is it worth trying???

Comment

• bad-kitty

I&#39;ve tried it, but usually by the end of the week I feel sh*tty and have no energy to train. Now I just rotate my carbs, that works better for me.

Comment

• bmf2

I am with kitty on this I have zero energy by 4th day... however I have heard others that have had great results... so I would say it is worth a try

Comment

Working...