Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 09-16-2019, 12:47 PM   #1
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
New Mr O

https://youtu.be/mw8qbEXyeCE

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 01:48 PM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
He looks good but Mr. O?
Old 09-17-2019, 06:35 AM   #3
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I agree completely. Maybe they are making a point of saying mass monsters no.longer wanted.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 06:47 AM   #4
Glycomann

Big dude. Should be interesting next year if Heath, Ramy and Rhoden come back. I thought Kuclo looked great but I saw some "opinions" that he looked shit. Choopan looked really good.. peeled. Bonac looked smaller. Old man Blade looked good at the night show. Roooolie looked fat AGAIN! That new guy I think his name is Patrick Moore looked great. Needs another 20 lbs and he could be the next Cedrick. Cedrick by the way looked good but like he was 3 weeks out.
Old 09-17-2019, 12:10 PM   #5
Friggemall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Big dude. Should be interesting next year if Heath, Ramy and Rhoden come back. I thought Kuclo looked great but I saw some "opinions" that he looked shit. Choopan looked really good.. peeled. Bonac looked smaller. Old man Blade looked good at the night show. Roooolie looked fat AGAIN! That new guy I think his name is Patrick Moore looked great. Needs another 20 lbs and he could be the next Cedrick. Cedrick by the way looked good but like he was 3 weeks out.
Agree with just about all you say Glyco.

Choopan won it regardless of the judges scores. Moore looked great and yes, needs some more weight. Talk was he is the future and will hold the crown for many years...
Old 09-17-2019, 07:50 PM   #6
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggemall View Post
Agree with just about all you say Glyco.

Choopan won it regardless of the judges scores. Moore looked great and yes, needs some more weight. Talk was he is the future and will hold the crown for many years...
Could be about Moore.
Old 09-18-2019, 07:44 AM   #7
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
I think Akim Williams also got robbed, along with Moore. I had Akim above Kuclo. Guy is a tank, and was finally in shape.

If Kuclo can bring his back up like Cutler had to to compete with Ronnie, he will be the next Great White Hope. I've always pulled for the guy since he hit the scene. He needs a heavy dose of deads, bb rows and t-bar rows for a year.

Like many I had Hadi winning. Still I felt happy for Brandon - it's been a long 11 year road for him. But man he gotta lotta work to do over the next year on them quads n hammies.

Hadi has a RLS that is pound for pound on par with Yates n Coleman. His back was actually wider than Kuclos, even being 7" shorter and 50lbs lighter.

Sounds like a broken record, but what a friggin' WASTE of talent in Cedric. Guy has all the tools to win it all and can never get in shape. I'd love to see him get with Dorian the last 8 weeks of a show.
Dawgpound_Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 04:22 PM   #8
Friggemall

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerKy View Post

Sounds like a broken record, but what a friggin' WASTE of talent in Cedric. Guy has all the tools to win it all and can never get in shape. I'd love to see him get with Dorian the last 8 weeks of a show.
Cedric is in the Army so its not easy for him. The guy was out in the field trying to train and cut.