• black7
    Vet
    • Feb 2007

msrp $14,999.99 :(

I want it sooo bad
    Attached Files
    Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

• mrhtbd

Very nice! Love those big discs in the front and the style of exhaust pipes, just to name a few...

Comment

• zeke
      Vet
      • May 2005

Bro, 15K isnt bad for a V-rod. Check HD shop in Pelham. They sell tons of them. We do business with them so if you need help holla....

Z-

Comment

• black7
        Vet
        • Feb 2007

lol 15k is bad for a non practical item for a white collar man such as myself
        Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• zeke
          Vet
          • May 2005

wanna play, you gotta pay bro. i agree thouh. I couldnt do it with the way things are now...

Comment

• BigSickD
            Vet
            • May 2004

Not bad, I gotta about 20g's invested in my race bike..Yikes..
            BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• DADAWG
              Vet
              • May 2004

Originally posted by BigSickD
              i have WAY more than that in my electraglide lol.
              NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• Trapology
                • Jan 2007

wow

a murdered out bike, thats awesome
                Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• theartofwar
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by BigSickD
                  tell me about it bro - between the two R1's alone I'm going to guess it was 50k easily, then the stunter was fuckin another 15k. Then dragging out the hayabusa.

Ugh, and I just dropped more on an ML55AMG LOL.

No toys for awhile
                  Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• blk99xtreme

Put 25 grand in my truck.....but it runs 9's

Comment

• theartofwar
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by blk99xtreme
                      Put 25 grand in my truck.....but it runs 9's
                      what the hell - SRT10 ? What kinda truck / set up do you run brother ?
                      Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• blk99xtreme

Originally posted by theartofwar
                        99 Xtreme s-10 hence the name....434 ci stroker small block with a Procharger

Comment

• blk99xtreme

99 Xtreme s-10 hence the name....434 ci stroker small block with a Procharger. daily driver (but the gas mileage sucks so i dont drive it EVERY day)

Comment

• theartofwar
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by blk99xtreme
                            99 Xtreme s-10 hence the name....434 ci stroker small block with a Procharger. daily driver (but the gas mileage sucks so i dont drive it EVERY day)
                            Sick bro. That's gotta be a blast.

Comment

• blk99xtreme

Sick bro. That's gotta be a blast.
                              Dont mean to hijack Black7 but.............

VERY fun! and in the cold weather now, it feels insane! Dart little M block, AFR heads, F-1R procharger, 10psi boost, 3 core intercooler, tubbed, 10pt cage. everything hand build by me and friends, everything even hand filing the piston rings for fitment, and complete engine assembly and everything's custom!

Comment

Working...