suppressed LH and FSH levels

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hkfnar

suppressed LH and FSH levels

I got on the boards for other info,having pancreas problems,anyway had lots of blood work done.I have been on theropy for 2 years 1 c a week of cyp,my levels are 1192 and 37 which are high the doc said,but my LH anfd FSH are tottally suppressed.Will hcg theropy fix this?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Hcg won't fix this, your LH and FSH levels are suppressed because your on cyp. In order to bring your LH and FSH levels back to normal you would have to quit the test then go on a PCT with a serm such as nolvadex or clomid. Certainly your doctor should be aware of this?
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• D
      Vet
      • May 2007

First off, are you seeing a regular doctor or a urologist?
      Regular doc most likely will not know the proper steps to take to fix this problem. You need to see a urologist. I'm not a doc but if I was in your shoes and wanted to fix this, I would:

Stop test completely.
      HCG 250 IU E3d for a month
      25mg Clomid ED
      1mg Arimidex MWF

Get re-tested after about 3 months of doing this protocol and see how you do.

Originally posted by hkfnar
      I got on the boards for other info,having pancreas problems,anyway had lots of blood work done.I have been on theropy for 2 years 1 c a week of cyp,my levels are 1192 and 37 which are high the doc said,but my LH anfd FSH are tottally suppressed.Will hcg theropy fix this?
      Everything I say/post/pm is strictly for entertainment purposes. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY! Thanks

Comment

• ERLCHEMS

As mentioned, HCG is not a gonadotropin restorative, rather it mimics the action of LH and to a lesser extent, FSH.

HCG can itself be suppressive and initial the negative feedback loop. Clomiphene (while off all aas) will help elicit an LH/FSH response through its estrogen antagonist properties in the hypothalamus. A low dose AI should be used as well.

Comment

• Glycomann

Follow your doc. Just because a value is out of range does not mean it needs to be addresses. You are expected to have low to no LH and FSH whilst on T treatment.

Comment

Working...