Are you bulking or cutting

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NubianBeauty

Add me to the "no can do" list I am mentally challenged on that diet :unsure:

Comment

• EuroChick

Thanks for the info....i did try a diet like this before and i did find i was tired during my workouts but i wasn't sure why.... so i decided not to continue with it and I did not have enough time to see if I was going to get results or not!.....Just wanted to know if anyone actully has done this successfully. Thanks again

Comment

• NubianBeauty

Try carb cycling... you will like it! The day before and day of training you consume more carbs. The amount you need to consume I can't really say because I don't know your body or your previous eating pattern. I know that I have to eat @ least 100g carbs just to walk and think So the day before and day of intense training (usually leg and back day) I eat 200g carbs then I drop down to 100g. If I am just doing bis/tris I only eat 150g. I drop to 50g but only for 1 day because that's as long as I can go. :blink:

Comment

• Halo

<!--QuoteBegin-NubianBeauty+Jul 8 2003, 02:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NubianBeauty &#064; Jul 8 2003, 02:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I drop to 50g but only for 1 day because that&#39;s as long as I can go.&nbsp; :blink: [/b][/quote]
          Nubie....is that the day with the shake and the grapefruit?? lol Blech&#33; :P

Comment

• NubianBeauty

<!--QuoteBegin-Halo+Jul 8 2003, 09:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Halo @ Jul 8 2003, 09:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-NubianBeauty+Jul 8 2003, 02:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NubianBeauty &#064; Jul 8 2003, 02:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I drop to 50g but only for 1 day because that&#39;s as long as I can go.  :blink: [/b][/quote]
            Nubie....is that the day with the shake and the grapefruit?? lol Blech&#33; :P [/b][/quote]
            LMAO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Comment

• bad-kitty

Hey Ms NB where&#39;s that recipe for the turkey chilli?&#33;?

Comment

• Halo

<!--QuoteBegin-bad-kitty+Jul 9 2003, 12:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bad-kitty &#064; Jul 9 2003, 12:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Hey Ms NB where&#39;s that recipe for the turkey chilli?&#33;?[/b][/quote]
                Yes NB, do share&#33;&#33;

Comment

• Faye

Wow! It looks like I'm the only one bulking right now . But that is all about to end in 2 - 4 weeks - back to cutting then .

Comment

• bad-kitty

Originally posted by Faye
                    Wow! It looks like I'm the only one bulking right now . But that is all about to end in 2 - 4 weeks - back to cutting then .
                    We'll be waiting for you Faye...LOL

Comment

• rubberduckyo

You're not alone, Faye. I'm bulking as well.

Comment

• EuroChick

Right now i'm trying to maintain...but i have had extra motivation to do cardio lately ..... So I'm thinking i'm going to take advantage of it while it's here!

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

Originally posted by EuroChick
                          Have any of u ladies heard anything about the CKD diet and if u have is it worth trying???
                          That is what I am doing now...I get my energy by supplements..and of course I am also cutting. I'm always cutting except on Sunday's (my cheat day)

Comment

• Faye

Originally posted by rubberduckyo
                            You're not alone, Faye. I'm bulking as well.
                            Thank goodness someone else is bulking! I finally got over the - I have to be lean all the time - thing. It's just to hard to try to put on muscle and take off fat at the same time! Besides which - I've dieted down before, I know I can do it again. I'll probably start my next diet mid November, right before the Holidays. That way I can torture myself and get lean while I watch everone else blow up, hehehehehe.

Comment

• rubberduckyo

LOL! I'm six weeks into this phase right now and plan on continuing until the new year.

Comment

• Faye

Why such a long diet?

Comment

Working...