Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

hcg storage

Once I put the water into the HCG vial, how long does it stay good for? Don't I keep it in fridge?
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Yea keep it in the firdge and it will be good for at least 30 days. I get alittle more out of it but 30 is kinda the labeled exp date after reconstitution.

Comment

• jrod
      • Jun 2010

Ok, so if I have a 5,000 iu bottle filled with 10 ml water that makes 500 iu per ml. If I do 250 iu 2x per week, that is 500 iu per week. Damn I should of gotten the smaller bottle so I don't waste any of this bottle. I guess I can save it for the end and do larger doses at the end.
      That's what I get for not thinking in terms of practicality, instead I was trying to get the most for my money.

Comment

• Darkness
        • Apr 2011

FWIW I use the stuff for 6 to 8 weeks and it still works. I would bet it degrades a bit.

Comment

• jrod
          • Jun 2010

I guess it is better to use it even if it degrades a bit. I have Clo anyway to help with the end of cycle. No use in wasting it, I guess!

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

You'll be fine bro.

Comment

• A.B
              VET
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jrod
              I guess it is better to use it even if it degrades a bit. I have Clo anyway to help with the end of cycle. No use in wasting it, I guess!
              I use 500iu twice a week, I lose my balls with anything less. Try 250iu and figure out your dose where you'll respond

Comment

• jrod
                • Jun 2010

Thanks

Comment

• Number-LL
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2012

After 4-5 weeks I bump to 300IU and then after a couple more weeks bump to 350IU. Seems to keep working for a couple of months.
                  I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• 2Rhodesians

Originally posted by jrod
                    Ok, so if I have a 5,000 iu bottle filled with 10 ml water that makes 500 iu per ml. If I do 250 iu 2x per week, that is 500 iu per week. Damn I should of gotten the smaller bottle so I don't waste any of this bottle. I guess I can save it for the end and do larger doses at the end.
                    That's what I get for not thinking in terms of practicality, instead I was trying to get the most for my money.
                    don't dilute it that much. 5000IU in 1 or 2mL of water, that's it. You should be pinning 5-10 units on a slin pin, nowhere near a mL. That's my $0.02

Comment

Working...