Who has the hottest wife/girlfriend thread?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sasa

Donkey is wining so farr

Comment

• owgees

Originally posted by CelticWolf

How does she look?
      The cheatin bitch! That's it, we're over. I hope you two are happy CelticWolf!

Comment

• Xflyboy

Originally posted by owgees
        The cheatin bitch! That's it, we're over. I hope you two are happy CelticWolf!

Too funny!

Comment

• Xflyboy

I think so far its a race between our brother Big Donkey and our Fearless leader G4E...

and of course laurie is beautiful!

Comment

• Big Donkey

Here's a straight up headshot when she died her hair. We are doing the same thing with our hands in this pic and my avatar...weird.

Comment

• goes4ever
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Sasa
              Donkey is wining so farr
              is this a contest???

Comment

• goes4ever
                • Sep 2004

here is when she had bleached blonde hair, I like it better now, but she still looks hot here no doubt!
                Attached Files

Comment

• mouth

Originally posted by Big Donkey
                  Here's a straight up headshot when she died her hair. We are doing the same thing with our hands in this pic and my avatar...weird.

it's like she's trying look like you! um..no offence..she's better looking. haha

Comment

• John Benz
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by goes4ever
                    here is when she had bleached blonde hair, I like it better now, but she still looks hot here no doubt!
                    G4E, all I can say my brother is...you are a lucky man!!! :top:

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

You boys have some mighty perty ladies there.

Comment

• laurie

Originally posted by Xflyboy
                        I think so far its a race between our brother Big Donkey and our Fearless leader G4E...

and of course laurie is beautiful!

ahh thanks babe. i have been single for a year so i gotta toot my own horn. ha ha

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Originally posted by laurie
                          ahh thanks babe. i have been single for a year so i gotta toot my own horn. ha ha
                          Peronsally I could not go that long "with-out", hell just the break for the monthly is enough to make me crazy.

Comment

• Xflyboy

Originally posted by goes4ever

You our fearless leader! are a lucky man!

Comment

• Mahaffje

Originally posted by laurie
                              I'm sure there's plenty of men that would toot that horn for you if you'd let them babe.

Comment

• laurie

Originally posted by Mahaffje
                                I'm sure there's plenty of men that would toot that horn for you if you'd let them babe.

thanks. yeah i get many offers but i am not into short term bshit or these full of themselves wanna be playa PRICKS.
                                whe i find a good one i will jump on it. until then i am better off not waisting my time. been there, done that.

Comment

Working...