X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BrutalHoney
    VET
    • Nov 2016

GH and BP

i'm not much of a GH guy, but i got a guy asking me who is...

he's about 50, he's only running 200-300 test (god forbid he understand how mg work...), and 4iu GH a day.

he has really high BP, and wondering if it's the GH. he's been running it "a while" (god forbid i know how many days, i guess...)

question is: does GH tend to have this effect? anyone know?

thanks.
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

It’s not the GH

He needs to get on a BP med

Comment

• Kluso
      Vet
      • Dec 2016

My opinion is it definitely could. 4ius will definitely increase how much water he is holding and if it’s been longer than a few months his insulin resistance could be fucked too. I bet money that not only is his bp high from it but he’s borderline diabetic. Hope he is checking his morning fasted blood glucose on the regular. HGH is great long term at low doses but get to 4ius and over you better be checking blood sugar. It’s also possible it’s just his size. I have high blood pressure because I am considered obese for my height. But I’m not fat. Holding extra water makes it higher.

Comment

• HDH
        • Jun 2015

Tell him to come off for a couple weeks and monitor his blood pressure

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Kluso
          My opinion is it definitely could. 4ius will definitely increase how much water he is holding and if it’s been longer than a few months his insulin resistance could be fucked too. I bet money that not only is his bp high from it but he’s borderline diabetic. Hope he is checking his morning fasted blood glucose on the regular. HGH is great long term at low doses but get to 4ius and over you better be checking blood sugar. It’s also possible it’s just his size. I have high blood pressure because I am considered obese for my height. But I’m not fat. Holding extra water makes it higher.
          Agreed.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...