X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makaveli25
    VET
    • Oct 2007

Moving in with gf soon

In a bout 2-3 months im moving in with my girlfriend who moved downth south awhile ago to take care of her sister who was recently divorced.. I plan on doing two cycles a year with plenty of time in between until im old enuf for hrt.. I feel guilty about hiding my gear from her, I cant imagine her being to happy about me sticking needles in my ass .. I plan on being a very responsible user (small amount of test and maybe and oral) and lots of cardio, good eating, rest and good sex..

Do you bros tell your ladies about your side hobby? Thats really what its become i love reading information and being on the boards
    ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"
  • Bubba

I have learned that total honesty is the only way a relationship can survive. If you hide it and get caught you will never be completely trusted again. On the other hand only you have a good feel for whether this could be acceptable or not in her mind. Telling her will bring a whole pile of shit your way in the form of insecurities and uncertanties in her mind over health and legal issues. Also, this is not a one time conversation. Every time something pops up in the news or a friend talks negatively about usage you will be on the defense. If you tell her be ready to completely educate her. One bit of advice....If you don't tell her and you get caught confess to everything immediately. JMHO and yes I do watch Dr. Phil !!

Comment

• makaveli25
      VET
      • Oct 2007

i think im gonna hide it if i get caugh ill make her watch bigger faster stronger.. she knows im really into what i do but the whole injecting things wont sit well

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I have told several ex gf's, wives etc. Not real smart in my opinion, BUT not a single one ever mentioned my gear use after a break up.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• HugelyGifted

i try to be open about it and tell girls that i am with. seriously with that is. something you feel is going to be long term. if not its not worth the risk and hassle. i used to keep it a secret, but it became a pain. and eventually she will begin to see differences in your physique when your on and off and your conscience will mess with you, wondering if she can tell etc. im my experiences, it was always best to be honest and straightforward. i agree a lot with what bubba said. but you will have the best judgement on how she will react. if your gonna be long term with this girl its prob best to tell her. just me.

Comment

• Sadie

ya scott knows i use gear i do his glute/delt shots for him and he does whatever shot may require my left hand since it doesnt work so well for shots hehe honestly.. she loves YOU that should mean all of you and this isnt that hard to accept really.. your not a junky or anything hun.. maybe youre underestimating ur gf?

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

i'd tell her " baby , you know I love you and someday we're gonna be engaged but right now im married to SYRINGE"..lol

Comment

• makaveli25
                VET
                • Oct 2007

She wont like it I know she wont

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• Sadie

btw get the neurotin like i mentioned at that other place.. 2 days and i havent tried/wanted to kill anyone today lol thats pretty rare lately.. i think my bp is down too my face doesnt start burning up everytime some moron comes near me anymore lol worth a shot

Comment

• HugelyGifted

Originally posted by makaveli25
                    She wont like it I know she wont
                    if she truely loves you shell accept you no matter what. gear is a part of who you are right now. just tell her if she ever feels its coming between you 2 in any way to come to you and you 2 can discuss it.

Comment

• Trapology
                      • Jan 2007

Just tell her, its one of those things she will have to meet a compromise in to be in a relationship

U dont want her finding out being the reason u guys broke up or something

Once u move in together the next step is marriage, so u may as well get it all out there now
                      Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• P. Bateman
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2009

I've been with my G/F for 10 years, she knows everything, even if I try to lie...she knows.

If you think this is going to go somewhere be honest, if it's a fling keep it a secret.

If you really like her and you know she won't approve I think the real choice comes down to what's more important, your G/F or the gear.

This is my opinion, I was caught lying to my G/F about 7 years ago, she still doesn't trust me. It's a lot of work making a relationship continue when there's no trust...A LOT of work.
                        “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• makaveli25
                          VET
                          • Oct 2007

I think ill tell her once im moved in and things are going good.. Ill be very nice to her haha

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• Thate
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2007

don't ask don't tell

Comment

Working...