Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

B 6 will get the job done - I have run tren many times and I love it -- with tren and test a oral is really not needed and is simply wasted after the first 4 weeks

but I would also throw some test prop in there for weeks 1-4 until the cyp catches up with the tren a
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Deacon
      Vet
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by John Benz
      BTW....if I was to add anything else to the test/tren for a cutting cycle it would be EQ. But I don't think the results would warrant the added cost.

ya EQ is a good option but as you say it would be hard to tell if the effects warrant the added expense - at least when I ran them both I could not tell the difference
      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• HugelyGifted

Originally posted by John Benz
        BTW....if I was to add anything else to the test/tren for a cutting cycle it would be EQ. But I don't think the results would warrant the added cost.
        on the other hand, it may be worth it for the added appetite increase with eq. esp if your extremely active over the summer...it will help drive you to consume more calories. but for the price, i agree. all depends on how much you wana spend. just food for thought

Comment

• makaveli25
          VET
          • Oct 2007

id love to throw equipose in there but the anxiety and bp issues are too much
          ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

Working...