X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makaveli25
    VET
    • Oct 2007

Prolactin

I got puffy nipps from a cycle a year ago.. It was a test and dbol cycle.. The shrunk down a lot after my cycle.. Recently they have flared up a bit.. Ive tried taking nolvadex i have the pills and there from a good source so I beleive they are legit it doesn;t seem to be helping much i think it might actually be makeing them worse.. I want to fix this before i jump into test, tren. I ordered some aromasin and caboregline.. What should i do till they arrive.. Im gonna get some b6 hopefully that will help.. I beleive its from prolactin cause when i squeeze my nips water comes out. also my sex drive has slowed done a lot..
    Does aromasin help fight prolactin sides along with estrogen
    ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Aromisin prevents the conversion of test to estrogen. B6 at a fairly high dose helps reduce prolactin sides. But if you have been off deca or tren along time and the nips don't clear up with the caboregline, I would see a doctor. It's possible to have a small tumor on the pituitary gland located in the brain called a prolactoma. This can cause nips to leak along with other progestin sides. I don't want to scare you, most often the tumor is fairly easily treated.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Big information here.

ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• makaveli25
        VET
        • Oct 2007

I haven't used any deca or tren.. Im gonna keep running the nolva for awhile ive got some aromasin on its way..

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• Thate
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

Don't let that precious milk go to waste bro!

megadose that nolvadex until it goes away (60mg), then take 20mg for another week.

Comment

• makaveli25
            VET
            • Oct 2007

disgusting.. ill try the nolvadex at a high dose.. i have aromasin on the way it should take about ten days to get here soo that will get me enuf time to see if the nolvadex works

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• makaveli25
              VET
              • Oct 2007

should i split it up 30 am 30 pm

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• Thate
                Vet
                • Mar 2007

the half life is long enough that it wouldn't be necessary, but it wouldn't hurt.

Comment

Working...