Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mnm
    • Jan 2008

Near cancun?

Does anybody have recommendations for a good granero near the cancun area?

Going to be making a trip south soon and was thinking a little detour might be possible.
  • JrMaFia
    BANNED for being a JETS fan
    • Oct 2007

Umm don't even bother wasting ur time the prices are ridiculolously high, they look to rip off gringos, and good luck getting it back they target bodybuilders to get searched on their way back. I have been to cancun 4 times
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
    Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
    Cassidy: Crue!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
    Cassidy: Def Lep!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
    Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by JrMaFia
      Umm don't even bother wasting ur time the prices are ridiculolously high, they look to rip off gringos, and good luck getting it back they target bodybuilders to get searched on their way back. I have been to cancun 4 times
      Yup, and a bunch of the gear is fake on top of it.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
        • May 2007

When I came back from Mexico customs held me for 2 hours searching me and questioning me. They even took my stomach meds to have them checked too see if they were steroids.They went through all my stuff and even my wifes things..

Comment

• EDHARDY

THATS WHY I HATE THEM.

Originally posted by 2BIGFRED
          When I came back from Mexico customs held me for 2 hours searching me and questioning me. They even took my stomach meds to have them checked too see if they were steroids.They went through all my stuff and even my wifes things..

YES THAT HAPPENS OFTEN TO MY FRIEND BUT THEY NEVER FIND THE PRODUCTS I DONT KNOW WHY BUT IN THAT TRUCK NEVER COMES OUT IN THE X RAYS AND DOGS CANT SMELL THEM.

OR MAYBE WE ARE LUCKY

thanks

ed

Comment

• cowboytroy

i go down there every year and went twice last year. Whats funny is i've been going for 8 years and customs have never even stopped me or looked like they even cared. It amazes me how ez it is to get back. They just open the passport glance at me and stamp, stamp and i'm gone. IT's my cute inocent face.

Comment

• EDHARDY

OHHHH YES THAT IS YOU IN THE AVANTAR... RIGHT?

ED

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

I would skip going to Mexico right now
                Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Strongisland631
                  Vet
                  • May 2007

UH SWINE FLU? Say you do actually make it back without getting stopped AND all your shit is real...You'll have a nice case of swine flu and you'll be forced to sit in government quarantine for 3 weeks. My company (major NYC investment bank) just banned all travel to Mexico and issued International SOS to all our associate in Mexico. I think the media is blowing this pandemic out of proportion right now but on the same note this can very easily be spread. If you do go make sure to stock up on Tamiflu.
                  "It is only till we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything."

Comment

Working...