X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 5plates
    Vet
    • Aug 2007

Test Enan VS. Prop

Back to basics. How much of a difference do you guys generally see between enan and prop as far as water retention goes?
  • makaveli25
    VET
    • Oct 2007

less water retention with prop
    ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• HugelyGifted

it all depends on how your body reacts with each. test is test for the most part. i like to kick start my cycles with prop bc its fast acting. but some dont like to run it long periods bc they see more sides, and get sick of eod shots. all personal preferance though really.

Comment

• 5plates
        Vet
        • Aug 2007

Whoops, i edited that post, i meant how much of a difference in Water Retention do u guys generally see between the two.

Comment

• Trapology
          • Jan 2007

Alot of people get different reactions

My view is test is test, its just a different ester. Ive used all 3 and never really saw that great of a difference.

People complain about a hard crash on prop if u go over 200mg a week or so. And theres also the frequent injections
          Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Thate
            Vet
            • Mar 2007

significantly more bloat on enanthate, just take some adex to combat it. The less pokes the better imo.

Comment

• Trapology
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Thate
              significantly more bloat on enanthate, just take some adex to combat it. The less pokes the better imo.
              always wise words
              Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• John Benz
                Vet
                • Jan 2004

I would stick with test-E.

Comment

• 5plates
                  Vet
                  • Aug 2007

I read somewhere that adex would act immediatley but would actually take about two weeks to see the full effects due to the half life of the estrogen in the system or something like that. is that correct?

...and u guys think that adex and testE would give the same water retention as test prop and adex?

Comment

Working...