Feedbacks on this cycle!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • milki

Feedbacks on this cycle!

Hello there to everyone.It's my first post so i'll be short in terms of questions.
    I'm considering 4weeks cutting cycle with test prop and tren ace.
    1-4 - 50mg EOD Test Prop
    1-4 - 50mg EOD Tren Ace
    1-4 -25-75-25mcg T3
    2-4 - Clen
    1-4 -Finasteride(1/4 tablet ED) since i had trouble with my hair before.

I was thinking to replace the tren with winny at first.How do you think guys?Also what kind of PCT will you suggest after such a cycle, since there was a 19nor-test even in low dosage a HCG is a must ?
    Thanks in advance.
  • Trapology
    • Jan 2007

Thats horrible buddy.

What are your physical stats and what is your goal?
    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• milki

Height:180cm
      Weight:80kg
      Arms:43.5R,43L
      BF:9-10%

Overall goal is to lean down to 5-6%.
      So why it's such a disaster?

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Nice 1/3 of a cycle, you don't need T3 with clen.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Scotsmark
          VET
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by liftsiron
          Nice 1/3 of a cycle, you don't need T3 with clen.
          Lifts, I got this in an email a few weeks back

Hello guys. i am halfway through my clen/cytomel cycle with 50mcg winny EOD. It hasnt even been 2 weeks and the results are amazing. i am yet to measure my b/f as yet but my abs are screaming and the bottom 2 abs are visable so i guess i am pretty low. (i will keep you informed) i am now up to...

Looks a bit suss but I thought I'd share it anyway.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Scotsmark
            Lifts, I got this in an email a few weeks back

Hello guys. i am halfway through my clen/cytomel cycle with 50mcg winny EOD. It hasnt even been 2 weeks and the results are amazing. i am yet to measure my b/f as yet but my abs are screaming and the bottom 2 abs are visable so i guess i am pretty low. (i will keep you informed) i am now up to...

Looks a bit suss but I thought I'd share it anyway.

Clen is extremely potent at fat burning, one reason that I can't think of a reason why T3 is needed? Another thing is that clen by itself down regulates thyroid hormone production, I wonder if it's wise to add T3 when your thyroid gland is already slowing output?
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Stackt

I'd would go for at least 8wks 10-12 would be much better . Add clen & t3 the last 4wks if you want .

1-8 - 50mg EOD Prop
              1-8 - 50mg EOD Tren A
              4-8 - 50mg ED T3
              4-8 - 120mcg Clen (2DAYS ON 1DAY OFF)

Originally posted by milki
              Hello there to everyone.It's my first post so i'll be short in terms of questions.
              I'm considering 4weeks cutting cycle with test prop and tren ace.
              1-4 - 50mg EOD Test Prop
              1-4 - 50mg EOD Tren Ace
              1-4 -25-75-25mcg T3
              2-4 - Clen
              1-4 -Finasteride(1/4 tablet ED) since i had trouble with my hair before.

I was thinking to replace the tren with winny at first.How do you think guys?Also what kind of PCT will you suggest after such a cycle, since there was a 19nor-test even in low dosage a HCG is a must ?
              Thanks in advance.

Comment

• milki

T3 is there cuz of the tren,since it's lowering natural t3.
                For that purpose i may throw it only 25mcg.
                Thanks for all the criticism but i want to do it in 4 max 5 weeks and to do it in the best possible way.So 8-10 or 12 weeks doesn't exist as an option right now so keep that in mind before shooting something.
                As concerns to the possible side's from tren i'll be extremely thankful for views here.Will 1/4 of finasteride + Nizoral shampoo 2% EOD be enough to prevent the possible hair loss.Despite that it's resistant to 5-alpha-reductase enzyme is it a reasonable choice to throw nolva during the cycle ,since (trenbolone) it's acting as a progestin.
                And last but not least what king of PCT will you guys suggest here!Thanks again!

Comment

Working...