X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

cycle thoughts....

i have a bunch of juice lying around so i guess i should use it at some point sooo heres my lay out tell me wut u think....

weeks 1- 14 omnadrin 250mg (3 times a week) monday,wed, fri
    weeks 1-4 test prop 100mg (on the same days as above)
    weeks 4-8 anadrol 100mg ed
    weeks 13-16 test prop 100mg (mon,wed,fri,sun)
    week 17-20 novla 20mg ed 40 if needed
    prolly take cialas as needed cuz i have a feeling once i get off this cycle ill need it for a few weeks lol

this seems a bit hardcore of a cycle but i have all this stuff lol.... and this is most likely going to be my last cycle
  • Trapology
    • Jan 2007

why are u taking the break with the prop?
    and why omnadrin and prop?
    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Joe0690
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

i have them both and i figured id use the prop for a kick start until some of the longer esters in the omna's pick up i guess.... should i run the prop longer?

Comment

• Trapology
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Joe0690
        i have them both and i figured id use the prop for a kick start until some of the longer esters in the omna's pick up i guess.... should i run the prop longer?
        IMO u should run 1 or the other not both
        Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Joe0690
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

i didnt think it would be a problem they are both test and omna's have a bit of prop in them anyways the only reason i threw in the prop is cause i have some left over from a while ago this is all stuff i have lying around in the house... or else i would just run one or the other like u suggested

Comment

• reps
            Vet
            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Joe0690
            i didnt think it would be a problem they are both test and omna's have a bit of prop in them anyways the only reason i threw in the prop is cause i have some left over from a while ago this is all stuff i have lying around in the house... or else i would just run one or the other like u suggested
            that is what nigbo i think is saying joe there is fast acting esters in the omnadren already.
            omna 750 wk
            anadrol 100mgs ed
            pct
            good cycle save the prop and run it later
            that cycle is plenty imo and would be very effective for gaining mass

Comment

• makaveli25
              VET
              • Oct 2007

save the prop for the end of the cycle. once you stop the omnas run the prop for a couple of weeks until the omnas taper off
              ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• stunner69
                VET
                • Sep 2007

What Mak said. If your gona do 4 weeks of prop do it the last 2 weeks of your cycle and then for the next 2 weeks, then start PCT.
                Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

All it takes, is all you got.

R.I.P IT

Comment

Working...