X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Augerdog
    Vet
    • Mar 2014

Getting overheated outside way too much

So I'm 50yo on doctor assisted HRT. Lol! He assists me cause I'm only prescribed 200mg Cyp/month. I usually run 200-300mg/week HRT. Right now I'm on 600/week and 50mg anavar. I take 40mg lisinipril for high BP. And was taking 25mg hydrochlorthiazide for BP. And flomax for prostrate. 25 of thiazide was really bad for dehydration and heat exhaustion. I split it in half. Still bad. I've stopped taking it completely. Approx 2 weeks ago. I basically sit in a glass cubicle without AC all day. Some days I do have to actually do physical labor but it not really that hard compared to how I train. Today I labored for approximately 40min till10am and now at 5:49pm I still feel like shit. I took a potassium pill at approx 11am. I've been nauseous since and haven't eaten since breakfast. I did drink some BCAA right after laboring. I drank 8 bottles of water. Any thought on other supplements/products that might help?
  • bufbiker

I have been on BP meds since I was 24, so for over 30+ years now. I was on lisinopril for several years. It has hydrochlorothiazide as one of its ingredients. If you are taking additional hct then you are dehydrated and it won't be long before you're having a heart attack due to electrolyte depletion. Then figure all the coffee, tea, etc you drink which have diuretic affects, sweating, and even breathing you are losing body moisture.
    In addition even on my meds var raises my BP through the roof, if its legit and swells my prostate to the point that it decreases the pressure of flow when urinating.
    Add to that your salt intake. Bro, slow down.
    Drink a 32oz Gatorade a day, keep drinking the water, and you may want to consider what you are trying to accomplish with your aas use and back off the test a bit, drop the var, add some peptides like ghrp2 and cjc1295 dac, get more sleep dutring the summer heat. eat cleaner, and even back off the intensity of your training, unless you compete, until it starts cooling off a bit.
    Take a more long term perspective with your aas use and think 20 years down the road.
    Don't know about you but I'd like to meet my great grandkids.

Comment

• Augerdog
      Vet
      • Mar 2014

Thanks bro. I have met my grandkids. Now I want to meet my great grandkids

Comment

• bufbiker

Originally posted by Augerdog
        Thanks bro. I have met my grandkids. Now I want to meet my great grandkids
        That's what I said. Greatgrand. I've got 3 mean little rats so far. 2 boys and a girl. And I would love to be there to soo their kids.

Comment

• Augerdog
          Vet
          • Mar 2014

Originally posted by bufbiker
          That's what I said. Greatgrand. I've got 3 mean little rats so far. 2 boys and a girl. And I would love to be there to soo their kids.
          Right on! I missed that. Didn't have my spectacles on

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by bufbiker
            I have been on BP meds since I was 24, so for over 30+ years now. I was on lisinopril for several years. It has hydrochlorothiazide as one of its ingredients. If you are taking additional hct then you are dehydrated and it won't be long before you're having a heart attack due to electrolyte depletion. Then figure all the coffee, tea, etc you drink which have diuretic affects, sweating, and even breathing you are losing body moisture.
            In addition even on my meds var raises my BP through the roof, if its legit and swells my prostate to the point that it decreases the pressure of flow when urinating.
            Add to that your salt intake. Bro, slow down.
            Drink a 32oz Gatorade a day, keep drinking the water, and you may want to consider what you are trying to accomplish with your aas use and back off the test a bit, drop the var, add some peptides like ghrp2 and cjc1295 dac, get more sleep dutring the summer heat. eat cleaner, and even back off the intensity of your training, unless you compete, until it starts cooling off a bit.
            Take a more long term perspective with your aas use and think 20 years down the road.
            Don't know about you but I'd like to meet my great grandkids.
            Great post!

Comment

Working...