• urafreak

Originally posted by swampwood
        I think you hate me and you want my girl! dAMB cANADIANS
        yup, we're all the same.

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

Comment

• swampwood

Everbody hates us American guys but they wanna fill there butt crack up with sand on our beaches with our Fla. girls!!!
            P.S. The only reason I hate Canadians is cause they kicked my Ggrandparents out of canada and we had to live in woods and breed with native Americans...Now Im a French Canadian Indian mut. Wait a minute maybe Im lucky I got the best of all worlds(although the True powdered-ass/non bathing french wimps can kiss my butocksand there hairy armpited women.)Man..I think this test is really kickin in!

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

ROFLMAO I love ya babe

Comment

• YummyLicious

Everbody hates us American guys but they wanna fill there butt crack up with sand on our beaches with our Fla. girls!!!
                P.S. The only reason I hate Canadians is cause they kicked my Ggrandparents out of canada and we had to live in woods and breed with native Americans...Now Im a French Canadian Indian mut. Wait a minute maybe Im lucky I got the best of all worlds(although the True powdered-ass/non bathing french wimps can kiss my butocksand there hairy armpited women.)Man..I think this test is really kickin in!
                Swamp...........WINS THE WHINNERS AWARD!!!

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

Originally posted by YummyLicious
                  Swamp...........WINS THE WHINNERS AWARD!!!
                  LOL

Comment

• YummyLicious

LOL........just for you SWAMP!!

Comment

Working...