pheww i was pheening!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FKITLETSGO

pheww i was pheening!

Glad the site is back up this is the first day i have been able to log on in a month or two.....welcome me back.....i was never sent email or other notification otherwise of the problems on the site....i feel left out
  • urafreak

nice to have you back fkit.

i sent out 2 mass emails to everyone... didn't get them??

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

I recieved the last one and that was the reason i attempted to log on again. the first one may have been picked up by email filter possibly? or accidently deleted?

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

no really its been almost a month since ive been able to log on im not sure if it was aol or my computer or what

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
          I recieved the last one and that was the reason i attempted to log on again. the first one may have been picked up by email filter possibly? or accidently deleted?
          the first email was sent using our old hosting, so i wouldn't be surprised if it did not work as desired, lol.

Comment

• urafreak

no really its been almost a month since ive been able to log on im not sure if it was aol or my computer or what
            dunno man. dbldm had some problems, she was using aol to.

Comment

• Easto

I only got the last Email. I don't think the other ones got sent Ura

Comment

• urafreak

nice, very nice. i'm not surprised at all...

Comment

• rado

Re: pheww i was pheening!

Glad the site is back up this is the first day i have been able to log on in a month or two.....welcome me back.....i was never sent email or other notification otherwise of the problems on the site....i feel left out
                  welcome aboard newbie

Comment

Working...