X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rocco-x
    Vet
    • Feb 2009

Oral bpc157 vs. injectable

Anyone have any personal experience with taking the oral version of bpc with any noticeable results?
    Been doing a little reading and research on it and it seems like it's just as effective as injections.

Was pretty suprised to see that even a topical application directly to the wounded area give seemingly well results, but I've yet to see any place selling topicals yet.
  • Roc
    VET
    • Apr 2020

I always go inject with these new peptides. Just doesn’t seem like it would work in my eyes

Comment

• NuScience
      VET
      • May 2023

Originally posted by rocco-x
      Anyone have any personal experience with taking the oral version of bpc with any noticeable results?
      Been doing a little reading and research on it and it seems like it's just as effective as injections.

Was pretty suprised to see that even a topical application directly to the wounded area give seemingly well results, but I've yet to see any place selling topicals yet.
      MUST be done with enteric capsules to get past the stomach acids and have maximum absorption.

We will have them staring next week.
      Contact Email: info@nusciencepeptides.com

Comment

• rocco-x
        Vet
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by NuScience
        MUST be done with enteric capsules to get past the stomach acids and have maximum absorption.

We will have them staring next week.
        This is what I was thinking. Got into a spat with someone on YT about the same thing. I'll definitely hold off until you carry them then. Everything I've gotten from you guys thus far have been spot on.

Comment

• NuScience
          VET
          • May 2023

This is what I was thinking. Got into a spat with someone on YT about the same thing. I'll definitely hold off until you carry them then. Everything I've gotten from you guys thus far have been spot on.
          We carry them now!

www.nusciencepeptides.com
          Contact Email: info@nusciencepeptides.com

Comment

• Massimo1
            VET
            • Apr 2021

A coach I know said oral bpc157 helps with fat loss. Has anyone else heard that?

Comment

• MindlessWork
              • Aug 2011

I have been using a product that has BPC, TB and GHKCu in caps and it surprisingly works as been taking it to help heal a torn achilles tendon and I've noticed results even 2 weeks after surgery.
              “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• opharmarep
                VET
                • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Massimo1
                A coach I know said oral bpc157 helps with fat loss. Has anyone else heard that?
                Fat loss I have not heard of. Interesting. I have heard that BPC helps with hair growth if you use the derma roller.
                Email: opharmasales@protonmail.com

Comment

Working...