IG's journal

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • irongirl

Cardio this a.m. x 40 min- 30 on bike and 10 on the STEPPER!!! WooHoo!! I am so excited, I love the stepper!! I'll take it slow though and work my way up to whatever my knee can tolerate. The 10 min was no problem at all!

Comment

• irongirl

Just finished training. I was very pleased. As I mentioned, I aggravated my shoulder a bit, and I was afraid what I'd be like today. It does hurt a little, but not enough to stop training. I can work through it. I have a muscle relaxant now and I will ice it regularly, so I should be good.

90 lbs for CGBP and 35 lb DB's for incline presses- I know it doesn't seem like much to you guys, but I am very happy with that considering the circumstances. Great #'s for me starting out again

Comment

• irongirl

Cardio this a.m. x 40 minutes. 20 on the stepper (YAY!!!!) and 20 on elliptical

Comment

• irongirl

No cardio today, just training. Overall I was very pleased. I WAS pissed that my grip on the rack deads just sucked out loud!!! But I still managed to lift heavier than last workout. My grip is like that- sometimes it's no problem at all, and other times it's almost non existant. No happy medium!

When I was taking the weight off the bar, I obviously musta been brain dead, cause I took it ALL off on one side, so ya know what happened!! LOL

I am not happy right now cause I am retaining water like a freakin sponge here lately, and I don't know if it's a woman thing, or what. It's pissin me off. I mean, I can hardly fit my boobs into some of my training tops!! I always wanted bigger boobs, but not this way Geez, there's always something!!

Comment

• LittleMonster

What's with all this 40min. cardio? I'm huffing and puffing after 15min. LOL Hate it too...

Comment

• irongirl

Originally posted by LittleMonster
              What's with all this 40min. cardio? I'm huffing and puffing after 15min. LOL Hate it too...
              LOL....did you see the above pic? That's why all the cardio A little too fluffy these days!

Comment

• LittleMonster

Originally posted by irongirl
                LOL....did you see the above pic? That's why all the cardio A little too fluffy these days!
                C'mon...it's all water! LOL

Comment

• irongirl

Originally posted by LittleMonster
                  C'mon...it's all water! LOL
                  LOL, well you wouldn't believe how much water there was!! I look and feel totally different these past 2 days. I guess I am a little leaner. My hubby says that he can certainly notice a difference, esp in my face and abdomen.

I missed writing in a couple days, but I'll just leave it at that. Everything is going well. Diet is in check.

Comment

• irongirl

Cardio this am x 40 min. 20 bike, 20 elliptical. i feel like I am getting nowhere
                    Diet is clean. Will train tomorrow, can't wait!

Comment

• irongirl

PB rack deads 270 x 2

Comment

Working...