Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Member Photos
User Name
Password

Old 02-19-2019, 01:48 PM   #16
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Someone gave me a great idea to get good pics. Thought I’d pass it along. It sounds so simple I was like dam, why didn’t I think of that! Take a video. Then play the video and take a screenshot when it’s at the right angle/ looks good. Bam!
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 02:03 PM   #17
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluso View Post
Someone gave me a great idea to get good pics. Thought I’d pass it along. It sounds so simple I was like dam, why didn’t I think of that! Take a video. Then play the video and take a screenshot when it’s at the right angle/ looks good. Bam!
That’s a really good idea.
Old 02-19-2019, 06:35 PM   #18
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
While you can do that, usually the resolution of a video is much less than a pic. Unless you have one helluva high res recorder. But hell, nowdays taking a screenshot from a vid is prolly higher res than a pic from just 5 years ago.
Old 02-19-2019, 06:41 PM   #19
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by water43 View Post
[IMG]win_20190219_07_13_06_pro.jpg[/IMG]….crap I don't know how to get a pic on here i'll try again later i'll have too get my daughter to help
It looks like you was trying to attach a pic from your PC/phone. It's too easy amigo. When you go to post, just click the "Manage Attachments" button down below. A small new window will open. Click the "Choose file" button. Another window will open - you then browse to where your pic is, select it, and click the "Open" button on bottom right of that window. You then click the "Upload" button on the first window that opened. Done. Eazy peezy.
Old 02-20-2019, 11:12 AM   #20
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
OK, one of the back. Nothing like trying to balance the phone and do a quick back shot before the timer goes off. This is the best I could do with a couple attempts. shoulders are rolled forward but you can get the width idea anyway.

Two weeks off cycle, still smooth and carrying some extra BF, but I should be timing everything right for summer this year and should be spot on for beach season.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg back resized.jpg (48.8 KB, 60 views)
Old 02-21-2019, 11:13 AM   #21
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Where is Hank?

I guess it is the same couple of brothers that have the balls to post up again.....
Old 02-21-2019, 05:17 PM   #22
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Where is Hank?

I guess it is the same couple of brothers that have the balls to post up again.....
Man I posted mine shortly after he made this thread haha - as usual!

I don't always leave my pics up forever.

I can't answer for anyone else.
Old 06-18-2021, 08:42 AM   #23
Rebornlite
VET

Rebornlite is on a distinguished road
this was taken right after I got my tattoo recently, no flex.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210607_202731.jpg (593.5 KB, 41 views)
Rebornlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 06:44 PM   #24
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Thick back Rebornlite! Mine has started getting better since I found a chest supported T-bar row machine. I can’t do regular ones anymore because of my back. I’ll try to get a pic soon.

I like the tat too. I want to get something similar on my left arm. Like an angel or dove or something to counter my skulls and demons on my left arm.
Old 06-18-2021, 07:57 PM   #25
Rebornlite
VET

Quote:
Thick back Rebornlite! Mine has started getting better since I found a chest supported T-bar row machine. I can’t do regular ones anymore because of my back. I’ll try to get a pic soon.

I like the tat too. I want to get something similar on my left arm. Like an angel or dove or something to counter my skulls and demons on my left arm.
Thanks man. It's my first ink in 20 years, it's actually a cover up over the only tattoo I got 20 years ago, lol.

I have my next 3 sessions booked for my next one, told the wife it's my midlife crisis. HA

You have any concept ideas for your angel tattoo?? Post them up man.

My next one will be a half sleeve of The Atlas from shoulder down with the globe being the circumference of my delt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SmartSelect_20210220-223505_DuckDuckGo.jpg (846.6 KB, 39 views)
Old 06-19-2021, 01:35 PM   #26
Kluso
Vet

That is a cool idea! I don’t really have a good concept idea yet. That’s what’s holding me back. I saw this guy at my gym with exactly what I pictured in my head. Had this big winged angel and a dove holding an olive branch. I’m not gonna copy someone that I see on the regular. Although I haven’t seen him in months actually. But I want something like your style of like a Greek god looking winged angel and other things that fallow a “good” theme. But no Jesus stuff. I want like a good and evil thing going on. Especially since I go into customers homes and sometimes my existing arm gets stared at. People can be judge mental.
Old 06-19-2021, 04:37 PM   #27
Rebornlite
VET

Quote:
That is a cool idea! I don’t really have a good concept idea yet. That’s what’s holding me back. I saw this guy at my gym with exactly what I pictured in my head. Had this big winged angel and a dove holding an olive branch. I’m not gonna copy someone that I see on the regular. Although I haven’t seen him in months actually. But I want something like your style of like a Greek god looking winged angel and other things that fallow a “good” theme. But no Jesus stuff. I want like a good and evil thing going on. Especially since I go into customers homes and sometimes my existing arm gets stared at. People can be judge mental.
Maybe a female Valkrie warrior is something to consider. Just a thought
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SmartSelect_20210619-173423_DuckDuckGo.jpg (748.6 KB, 35 views)
Old 06-29-2021, 08:31 AM   #28
reps
Vet

reps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nice
Here's my just turned 14yr old just hit puberty too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210626_165615.jpg (2.09 MB, 33 views)
reps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 10:02 PM   #29
irish_2003
Vet

irish_2003 will become famous soon enoughirish_2003 will become famous soon enough
3 months ago
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210214_145650.jpg (2.89 MB, 22 views)
irish_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 01:08 PM   #30
Elitet34
VET

Elitet34 is on a distinguished road
8 weeks into my "recomp" phase, after a year off all AAS, half ass utilizing a "home gym", and getting soft, chubby, and extremely atrophied. Motivated to get it all back and more.
5'10, 224 lbs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210928_132435.jpg (475.8 KB, 15 views)
Elitet34 is offline   Reply With Quote