X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • black7
    Vet
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
    Quick take - wanna find out who "usually" is dedicated to the iron game and consider it a lifestyle VS the "90% crowd" that thinks gear is magic in of itself? Easy. Just take notice how often you see them doing legs - PERIOD! I been in the game 30 years and its probably the easiest benchmark test to distinguish between the two categories. The niggas you see pounding legs as hard as chest or bis is the ones who usually are NOT the clueless "temps" and are committed to the game regardless of being ON or OFF .

p.s...Better yet, most of the temps back-work consist of merely doing 3 sets of lat pulldowns AFTER they just did chest & bi's.
    lol nail on the head
    Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• tacosupreem

steroids are not overrated.

Comment

• P4D2A0

overrated? maybe you had underdosed gear than

Comment

• bigscott

just read this post -- been a while since i have posted here --

steroids are hyped to a point for most - people think that if you run gear everything just falls into place -

there is no replacement for hard work and desire . one dies without the other !! just like pain and strength . you get no where without either !

i got myself to 250 lbs and was in my mid 20s before i punched a pin -- i am alot heavier now since i punched a pin but my sheer desire and work ethic have not changed - if your a lazy fuck before you pushed a pin you just become a lazy fuck pushing a pin -

have little patience for weekend hobbiests they take up gym space albiet they pay there membership aswell so i put my head phones on and go to work oblivous to whos around me -

steroids are a personal choice and one that should not be taken lightly -- overrated ? like i said yes to most as they think you can achieve big results with little work - the right person - diet - and training you can achieve goals well beyond your bodies limitations

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Steroids arent hyped....of course , discipline ,hard work will help you achieve your goals but not quite, STEROIDS help u get there 100000000 x faster and easier..i know people that are just drugs and if they'd stop juicing will shrink to 170 lbs regarless of how hard they work or discipline..well, most juicers would.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

whats your height,? 250 before juicing ? 250 of what ? quality of muscle ,BF?

You cant even compare 250 of natty muscle to 198 lbs of juiced muscle..Juiced muscle would look swole, harder ,bigger even if the dude is 60 lbs lighter..dont front.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

I sometime laugh at drug abusers when they said -" well, i'd would have reached 21 inch gunz anyways but it would have taken me longer without the juice". BULLSHIT!!!!, get the fuck out of here with that shit..you'd have reached 21 inch gunz alright.. of pure disgusting lard.

Comment

• bigscott

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                    whats your height,? 250 before juicing ? 250 of what ? quality of muscle ,BF?

You cant even compare 250 of natty muscle to 198 lbs of juiced muscle..Juiced muscle would look swole, harder ,bigger even if the dude is 60 lbs lighter..dont front.
                    i use to moderate here -- so no wasnt 250 fat and yes it doesnt look like 198 geared up not as defined -- will be doing north americans next year - did jr usa not long ago -- been around i went by house1 --

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                      I sometime laugh at drug abusers when they said -" well, i'd would have reached 21 inch gunz anyways but it would have taken me longer without the juice". BULLSHIT!!!!, get the fuck out of here with that shit..you'd have reached 21 inch gunz alright.. of pure disgusting lard.

LOL so true bro. And so true about your prior post of many young niggas that juice before they even have a solid foundation built they drop to 170 when off. I am probably the epitomy example of the opposite of that...you know me Oly..being grandpa and all.lol I busted the iron for 25 years before I even touched the sauce. Because of good genetics I got big quick...started kicking the iron at 14 and I weighed 225 at 17. I been accused of doing gear all my life...I loved it. Haha! I maintained a bdwt of around 240-255 for 20 years...now THATS homeostasis fosho! Hence, when I DID go to the dark side 5 years ago, my gains were minimal compared to the 20 year old dude that only been working out for 2 years, as I had reached 99% of my natty genetic potential YEAAARSSS ago. But the best thing about it for me was the change in composition. Although I might gain only 12-15 pounds when ON, I am more dense and hard at 265-270 compared to when I was 250 and natty...thats saying alot.

Comment

Working...