X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeke
    Vet
    • May 2005

HGH or Tren

Ok bros, I've taken tren and love it. Probably took it longer than I should have because I love it so much. But I want to hear from you guys. Which would you choose HGH or tren. We can get into length of time of amount during discussion. (Taken with test of course).
    HGH (blue top)
    0%
    Tren enanthate
    0%
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

well what are ur stats / goals?

Comment

• zeke
      Vet
      • May 2005

Originally posted by Joe0690
      well what are ur stats / goals?
      Just curious about what you guys think and which choice you would make. Considering price, sides of both.

I'm 40 looking to shred excessive fat of course. Diet is getting cleaner, but at 225lbs. around 12% BF. I've had three shoulder surgeries so impressing the gym rats mean little to me. Love the vascular look of Tren, but hear pros and cons to HGH, so that's why I made the post.

Hope this helps!

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

HGH is to expensive unless your insurance pays for it, go with Tren.

JohnnyB

Comment

• quez82
          • Jul 2003

acetate.
          Quez82 does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

I vote for tren. I get all the gains with far fewer unpleasant issues withe Tren E as compared to Tren A.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Joe0690
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

is tren really that good i tried it once and within 2 weeks i broke out so bad i stopped it my biggest problem is acne with any cycle but tren made me break out every where on my stomach chest back arms forarms it was bad

Comment

• DADAWG
                Vet
                • May 2004

Originally posted by liftsiron
                I vote for tren. I get all the gains with far fewer unpleasant issues withe Tren E as compared to Tren A.
                i REALLY like tren ETH
                NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• ninobambino
                  • Jan 2005

Vote for both too.

Yes Tren is that good...lol
                  Joe - might of just been that particular gear/make. Some did the same to me - acne/oily skin. Some didn't. I remember the one brand made me break out all over bad - very small acne but lots of little bumps. Used that salicylic acid oil free cleanser and all went away in a wk. Certain brands just make me break out while others don't.

Also prefer Tren E.

In your particular situation I would try GH and throw in the test n tren along the way throughout the year.
                  Doing the GH for the reasons DrVJ mentioned.

Comment

• zeke
                    Vet
                    • May 2005

Thanks VJ, good points. I agree with the tren making it easy to go over board because of the sudden strength. I can see where one would get hurt using it. With or without having prior injuries. I used both Tren A and E and E is by far my choice. To be honest would not even consider using Acetate ever again (useless I'm drafted to go to war :-)

But your thoughts on the HGH are why I'm even considering it. I like doing really, really long cycles and can't or at least do not need to with tren.I have used tren up to 5 months at 600mg a week. I can't do that to my body ever again. I guess that's why my thoughts are either/or maybe both.

Just don't know what to expect around HGH, but I love the thought of being safe using it 6 months or longer at a time.
                    3) Maybe other gear/agents would be wisermore thoughts around this)??? (Do you have

Lifts, man I'm glad to be back!! Hope I have a chance to learn more as ever and hopefully help too!

Z-

Comment

• tacosupreem

HGH all the way

Comment

• Deacon
                        Vet
                        • Jan 2005

I dont see the choice? both do different things IMO - why would there be a choice between them? HGH is wonderful if you can afford it since it sharpens the mind and makes you feel wonderful - but it wont give you the physical results of tren e
                        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Deacon
                          I dont see the choice? both do different things IMO - why would there be a choice between them? HGH is wonderful if you can afford it since it sharpens the mind and makes you feel wonderful - but it wont give you the physical results of tren e
                          I agree. You're comparing bananas and steaks.

Comment

• zeke
                            Vet
                            • May 2005

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                            I agree. You're comparing bananas and steaks.

Good points, thanks bros!

Z-

Comment

Working...