Does Testosterone Enanthate....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blk99xtreme

well, week 7 is over @ 500mg ew and i dont feel/see anything different than i did week 1....by that i mean i dont feel shit... whats the deal?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by blk99xtreme
      well, week 7 is over @ 500mg ew and i dont feel/see anything different than i did week 1....by that i mean i dont feel shit... whats the deal?
      Straight up??? If your 100% serious...like as in NO difference...then sorry to tell ya, your shit is BUNK dude! Damn right I said it! I'm tired of hearing all these BS answers to questions like this...guys saying "man maybe your diet is off"...or "are you traning hard enuff and getting rest?".LOL FUCK THAT! If you are in week 8 and have seen NADA-ZILCH, then toss it.

I been lucky enuff to only got fucked 1 time like that before bro...with bunk shit. Same thing as you...but I caught it in week 5...I KNOW how I responded many times prior from test e...and by week 5 and seeing nada for ME was proof enuff for me. I tossed it and said fuck it.

Sorry to hear that happened to ya bro. Ya see, one of the easiest ways to tell if your shit is bunk is look at your strength...if your strength IS going up alot(should be by week 8 ) but your not gaining muscle, then that means your diet is off, ie not enuff cals, macros, etc. That happens sometimes to VERY hard gainers. Only way you MIGHT not see strength gains is if you are on some MAJOR fucking diet...like cutting for a show and dropping bwdt bigtime. However, I'm looking at the whole picture...this is your first time running test right? If so, you ass should be gaining BIGTIME byweek 8! No ifs, ands, buts about it dude. Sorry to tell ya. Just remember the nigga that hooked ya up with the shit so you never use his sorry ass again.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Just want to add dude...I am ASSUMING you had no "crazy variables" to factor in this situation right? For example, was you sick for a long time during cycle? Ddi you have an operation? You been mentally sound to eat and train and not ready for the loony home?lol If you answered NO to all of the above, then yeah, its bunk.

Comment

• gunner7.62

I saw weight gain in two weeks, and visible signs in 4 weeks. Like Hank said if you dont see anything in 7 weeks you got ripped off. I have seen guys with crappy diets still get gains with 500mg a week.

Comment

• Rajincajun
            Vet
            • May 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
            Straight up??? If your 100% serious...like as in NO difference...then sorry to tell ya, your shit is BUNK dude! Damn right I said it! I'm tired of hearing all these BS answers to questions like this...guys saying "man maybe your diet is off"...or "are you traning hard enuff and getting rest?".LOL FUCK THAT! If you are in week 8 and have seen NADA-ZILCH, then toss it.

I been lucky enuff to only got fucked 1 time like that before bro...with bunk shit. Same thing as you...but I caught it in week 5...I KNOW how I responded many times prior from test e...and by week 5 and seeing nada for ME was proof enuff for me. I tossed it and said fuck it.

Sorry to hear that happened to ya bro. Ya see, one of the easiest ways to tell if your shit is bunk is look at your strength...if your strength IS going up alot(should be by week 8 ) but your not gaining muscle, then that means your diet is off, ie not enuff cals, macros, etc. That happens sometimes to VERY hard gainers. Only way you MIGHT not see strength gains is if you are on some MAJOR fucking diet...like cutting for a show and dropping bwdt bigtime. However, I'm looking at the whole picture...this is your first time running test right? If so, you ass should be gaining BIGTIME byweek 8! No ifs, ands, buts about it dude. Sorry to tell ya. Just remember the nigga that hooked ya up with the shit so you never use his sorry ass again.
            Man DP this is why I secretly love you bro. Dam straight shooter right there. When I start my Test E cycles I always start with Test E first for the first month and only do 300 mg a week and I feel something after the first 2 weeks. It's not a big change but I do notice the all day boners
            48? It's only the beginning.
            In life I fail and fail again, that's why I succeed..

Comment

• black7
              Vet
              • Feb 2007

ttt
              Last edited by black7; 01-07-2009, 04:56 PM. Reason: ttt
              Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• Thate
                Vet
                • Mar 2007

ttt

Comment

• blk99xtreme

Comment

• blk99xtreme

Comment

• blk99xtreme

Comment

• Scotsmark
                        VET
                        • Apr 2005

Things you should have noticed by now at week 8 of test e....

weigh going up by AT LEAST 10lbs
                        strength going through the roof on ALL lifts
                        random boners, sexual staying power like a stud
                        puffy cheeks, a little around the gills - unless you're running a-dex or a diuretic
                        spotty back, shoulders, maybe the odd one if not prone to any at all
                        balls smaller than they normally are
                        oily complexion, not majorly but in a hot room, your forehead might be a bit shiny
                        and last one I can think of is a magnetic attraction to mirrors!

oh yeah, neary forgot, your clothes (t-shirts, shitrs, jumpers etc) are getting tighter.

Comment

• black7
                          Vet
                          • Feb 2007

ANYONE?
                          Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• liftsiron
                            Administrator
                            • Nov 2003

I have to agree the gear has to be bunk, can't think of any other reason!
                            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• blk99xtreme

If it is no good, then what has my friend been injecting into his muscle? Whats in the solution?

Comment

• Thate
                                Vet
                                • Mar 2007

if bunk it is just plain oil. let's hope this source steps up and takes care of this.

Comment

Working...