Tren A and dbol no test

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZERKER

Originally posted by makaveli25
    I get sick of hearing that shit. That's just something that was made up on bodybuilding boards. Guys in the seventies didn't even use test and they have the sickest physiqes, I think of all the generations of bodybuilders.
    Ill cut it down to 6 weeks. Good dbol always makes me horny and tren actually makes me horny. I've read that people have had a lot of success with this. I think people just spout of the same old shit they hear everday on these boars even If hey have not tried it themselves.

excuse me?.....I speak from experience not just talking out my ass....ive ran Many fucking cycles....

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by makaveli25
      And know offense Sadie. I just am looking for people with real world experince not hear say. Everything on the interent Is hears say.
      i dont get my info from hearsay i get it from real life.. you are aware im on a test cycle right.. i have dated nothing but juicers for yrs and if you think i dont have first hand knowledge about what tren does to MOST men you are mistaken lol sure wish i didnt but i do

if the water retention bugs u why not add a little adex? its helped me this cycle with the water

Comment

• Lokedogg
        Vet
        • Jan 2008

Mack I know what you mean about the water retention from test. That's why after years of being annoyed I experimented with a TREN ONLY cycle. The "cycle" lasted for about 3-4 months. First with tren ace @ 50mg/day. Then a 100mg/day. Then I said fuck it and went to 1200mg of tren enanthate/wk-4 weeks. It was the ONLY time in my life I literally gained actual size while simyltaneously losing fat! Dick was constantly hard to the point of actually becoming annoying! Never could fuck enough. Once again-no test at all. The problems were I hated everybody's gut. Wouldn't hesitate to smash a fuckers head(and did). Horrible night sweats, no sleep,prostatisis, high urea nitrogen(kidneys) high bp and anxiety. I stopped because I got busted. But I retained that muscle for 6 months. The crash was like castration for about 2 months. So anyhow I know why you're taking that route. Now that I see where you're coming from I say , if you want the dryest hard look, leave the dbol out and bump that tren up to a gram/wk and watch the magic happen. You'll love the look. The only thing you'll hate is the entire fucking world and all people, animals places and things Bottoms up!

Comment

• Scott21
          VET
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Lokedogg
          Mack I know what you mean about the water retention from test. That's why after years of being annoyed I experimented with a TREN ONLY cycle. The "cycle" lasted for about 3-4 months. First with tren ace @ 50mg/day. Then a 100mg/day. Then I said fuck it and went to 1200mg of tren enanthate/wk-4 weeks. It was the ONLY time in my life I literally gained actual size while simyltaneously losing fat! Dick was constantly hard to the point of actually becoming annoying! Never could fuck enough. Once again-no test at all. The problems were I hated everybody's gut. Wouldn't hesitate to smash a fuckers head(and did). Horrible night sweats, no sleep,prostatisis, high urea nitrogen(kidneys) high bp and anxiety. I stopped because I got busted. But I retained that muscle for 6 months. The crash was like castration for about 2 months. So anyhow I know why you're taking that route. Now that I see where you're coming from I say , if you want the dryest hard look, leave the dbol out and bump that tren up to a gram/wk and watch the magic happen. You'll love the look. The only thing you'll hate is the entire fucking world and all people, animals places and things Bottoms up!

A gram of tren a week, I couldn't imagine! Well I could but I would be doing it behind a 8x12 cell!

Comment

• makaveli25
            VET
            • Oct 2007

Hahah loke your awesome man. This Is what I'm talking about.

Originally posted by Lokedogg
            ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• stunner69
              VET
              • Sep 2007

I never use test anymore. Cant stand it, it makes me sick as hell at any dose.
              My best cycle is Deca @600/wk winny/d-bol both @ 25mg/day. I agree with you mak, i think deca dick is shit... everyone knows a buch of people that get this, that, and the other thing, but realy, what % of the bodybuilding population or anyother population does that represent??? I also love tren only cycles @ 800/wk. But had the same problems as Loke did. So in the end the 2 most important things are the individual and diet. Good luck.
              Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

All it takes, is all you got.

R.I.P IT

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• Lokedogg
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                  OK, this summer took Test-e, Deca, winstrol and d-bol, also threw in 60 days of proviron and took my script of 25mg clomid every day.
                  Have to admit though, although I got the look I wanted, the sex drive was lacking from the 450mg deca a week.
                  ...but I'm old, I only graduated high school in the 70's, so what do I know?
                  Are you sure you're not just saying this? Because look(and this isn't a blow against you just to fuck with you- so don't fucking cry & go make a big scene out of it). You just posted all those pix spanning the summer till now, which would be the time you speak of; I find it hard to believe from those pix you posted representing your event you had recently, just before, during or after taken deca,test, winstrol dbol AND proviron??? I suppose it could be the case if you didn't work out, laid around and ate dingdongs and other assorted snack cakes. Anyhow it's your story.... But how does your 'story' relate to his asking for real world advice for a Tren Only Cycle? If your trying to just disagree with me over 'something/anything' you've once again missed the mark.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• Lokedogg
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2008

As usual, I have no idea what you are talking about.
                      BTW, how does one get lean by eating ding-dongs?
                      Besides, the cycle was light and spread out over 4 months, as I wanted to reduce the impact on my hepta.
                      Here you dated this pic May 18, 2009. Are you saying you're on a continuation of aforementioned cycle? Thus the current posts about your weightloss? Cause I suppose that might make a little sense if you started it in July. But then again you stated you had also not been working out and was just now getting back into right around your' dui ' post. I actually do read your post. So according to 'what you say' that means during the whole 'cycle' you've not been working out.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• Lokedogg
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2008

Those weight fluctuations are water. Other than stressing the way they effect your appearance on a day to day basis, they are not real. As for the hard work: Hard work or movement, while burning calories and possibly boosting you cardiovascular endurance(depending on what intensity) won't usually do much for to cause a muscular looking physique. That is unless you started out with one. Now if you were talking a laborer job humping material all day, day in day out, then yes it would begin to alter the appearance of muscularity. The reason being is, inspite of the hard working causing elevated heart and breathing, sweating etc.., it occurs without causing the trauma to the muscles leading to their anabolic over-compensation of these tissues. However these forms of obtaining exercise give you a great sense of accomplishment while improving mood. I do no less than a 1K pushups, 100pullups,300 bodysquats,300 situps everyday(other days double). But basically all that is happening is improved glucose metabolism, some glycogen overcompensation and increased calorie burn. Lifting weights in addition to this keeps my strength & muscle definition in decent form. However that calisthenic routine by itself will only ho so far and will not add any real muscle I didn't have. In addition, the aforementioned increased calorie burn, isn't that much with the additional days of training with weights. Let me suggest to you during those busy times to pick up some steel/free weights- dumbells if you have them. And do a routine of 6-8 reps of 3-4 working sets of 3 multijoint exercises. It won't take 45 minutes 3x/wk and will compliment all the work you're doing. At the very least do pushup with elevated feet. All you gotta do is keep it real

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• P. Bateman
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2009

This is the Lokedogg I appreciate the most; insightful, informative, and information backed up with real experience. Your daily regimen is very impressive, if I only did that, I would see an increase in strength and flexibility at this junction.
                              I think taking your advice as to the working sets and multi-joint exercises, and keeping it regular to at least 3 times a week, is very good. I'm tired of making excuses and putting my personal development last and this light program would be beneficial to my mood as well.
                              Thanks
                              Thank you mrhtbd!
                              “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• Lokedogg
                                Vet
                                • Jan 2008

Mrhtbd

I have dumbells 20lbs-100lbs, 700lbs olympic plates, squat rack with cable and all different types of bars. But this pullup/pushup bar I consider indispensable. It's always accessible, gets you into a pattern and you can progressively overload through feet elevation(pushup) or weights held between feet(pullups)- 4 possible hand variations(pullups& pushups). I feel this would really help you. In addition can be used for feet stabilization for situps or complete vertical leg raises(lay on back on floor, grab handles with device braced in doorway on floor. With hands behind head gripping as though trying to do a tricep extension- with legs straight, pull legs and body straight up into vertical position). These exercises will help improve blood flow and balance out physique,complimenting weight training. Most people who weight train don't do these types of exercise;It is their loss. If you've read any of those posts(scientific articles) I've put up lately, you will see how important keeping blood flow and receptor sensetivity is, especially in the aging populace. - that last statement doesn't as much apply to 'active' people. The other extreme is people that hit the iron 3-4 x wk-1.5 hrs, have a sit down desk job and lay on their ass every other waking hour.

Comment

Working...