X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A.B
    VET
    • Jun 2004

What steroid can you do without?

I know this has been posted a few times but what the hell.....

What steroid have you guys have used and will not use again?

for me it would be anadrol. feel like complete garbage while on it, no appetite. the benefits for me arent worth the price getting there imo.
  • NTG
    VET
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by A.B

for me it would be anadrol. feel like complete garbage while on it, no appetite. the benefits for me arent worth the price getting there imo.
    winny. fuck that sore ass joint 100 year old man feeling for vertually no gain and way to much hassel bs. take that shit for a long walk off a short peer.

especially now with all these good orals and PH's nowadays.

tbol,epi,tren ph just to name a few. cheaper better and less toxic. the tren derivitive isnt even akylated and it made me huge when ran with epi.

FUCK winny!

lol
    NTG
    VET@SSB

Comment

• juced_porkchop
      Vet
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by A.B

same here! even just 25mg. i have a bit left over from liek 2 yrs ago , i prob will finish them but ill never get more.

nothing elses really bugs me.
      I LOVE trene! most usually hate this

Comment

• DADAWG
        Vet
        • May 2004

definately winnie
        NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• A.B
          VET
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by NTG
          FUCK winny!

lol
          NTG
          tell me how you really feel

Comment

• BigSickD
            Vet
            • May 2004

A toss up between winny and halo's. Winny obviously joint pain, felt like needles in my elbows. Halo, I would get so aggravated and it made me mad as hell over the smallest stuff. I got a temper already so not a good choice.
            BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• NTG
              VET
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BigSickD
              A toss up between winny and halo's. Winny obviously joint pain, felt like needles in my elbows. Halo, I would get so aggravated and it made me mad as hell over the smallest stuff. I got a temper already so not a good choice.
              halo tren and mast (mast over 400 a week) all make me edgy. Im amazed that mast does it to me. if i do 200 3 times a week i get super edgy on mast. almost mor than 100 of tren 6 days a week. its crazy.

and yes A B fuck winny! lol
              VET@SSB

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Winny, methyl test, and anadrol.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Darkness
                  • Apr 2011

lol at the winny haters.

For me also Anadrol. It's not that I feel shitty on it, I actually have a strange emotional reaction. Unlike some guys who get agressive, I get the opposite. I become the real quiet backward guy. Emotionally unstable but unwilling to talk about it. May blurt out things that make people uncomfortable. The guy that you are afraid to let use your bathroom lest he hang himself from the shower rod. No guns or sharp objects allowed.

Comment

• NTG
                    VET
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Darkness
                    lol at the winny haters.

For me also Anadrol. It's not that I feel shitty on it, I actually have a strange emotional reaction. Unlike some guys who get agressive, I get the opposite. I become the real quiet backward guy. Emotionally unstable but unwilling to talk about it. May blurt out things that make people uncomfortable. The guy that you are afraid to let use your bathroom lest he hang himself from the shower rod. No guns or sharp objects allowed.
                    yeah bro thats real common with drol. i never really get that feeling. i hear that all the time though.

and yes winny is garbage lol.
                    VET@SSB

Comment

• ozzy69
                      Assistant Admin
                      • Jun 2011

most orals

Comment

• Trapology
                        • Jan 2007

all of them but test i guess?
                        Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• gear101

Originally posted by NTG
                          winny. fuck that sore ass joint 100 year old man feeling for vertually no gain and way to much hassel bs. take that shit for a long walk off a short peer.

especially now with all these good orals and PH's nowadays.

tbol,epi,tren ph just to name a few. cheaper better and less toxic. the tren derivitive isnt even akylated and it made me huge when ran with epi.

FUCK winny!

lol
                          NTG
                          that's a hard one to beat.. winny would be in the top two for me..

Comment

• Deacon
                            Vet
                            • Jan 2005

var and winnie did nothing for me
                            Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                            "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• BigSickD
                              Vet
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Deacon
                              var and winnie did nothing for me
                              I have never used var and consider it a gear for the females.
                              BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

Working...