Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • incrediblehawk
    Vet
    • Aug 2011

caber, and babysit your dick with pt-141 as needed. i had a similar issue.

Comment

• Persian
      VET
      • Oct 2007

i ran tren ace for 6 weeks 75 mg eod ... i would get hard as phuck all the time ...i was running it with 100 mg of prop every 3 days and hgh .....and proviron .....

i was emotionally messed but cock was alive

Comment

• millenium girl
        • Apr 2006

I hate tren, it used to shut my X down completely.
        Don't forget to join
        http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
        http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• focusfanatic01

seems like a 50 50 for tren issues. i know my girl would hate me if i was half chub from prolactin

Comment

• GYMBRAT

tren IS evil I love it, 800mgs wk made me a BEAST tho

Comment

• Glycomann

It's funny. Summer roles around and a ton of guys get on the tren train. About July all are amazed and bragging about how jacked ripped and strong they are getting. Then Late August/Sept roles around and they have noodle dick, broken up with their best girl ever and spent the week end in jail etc etc. I think once that first Tren pin goes in there is a deal with the devil. The tren devil says something like this.. I will give you power and cuts and a godlike mentality for a while but then I'm going to make it seem like a good idea to toss your best friend out the second story window and bang his MILF mother in front of his little sister.

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Glycomann
                It's funny. Summer roles around and a ton of guys get on the tren train. About July all are amazed and bragging about how jacked ripped and strong they are getting. Then Late August/Sept roles around and they have noodle dick, broken up with their best girl ever and spent the week end in jail etc etc. I think once that first Tren pin goes in there is a deal with the devil. The tren devil says something like this.. I will give you power and cuts and a godlike mentality for a while but then I'm going to make it seem like a good idea to toss your best friend out the second story window and bang his MILF mother in front of his little sister.
                Yea, and?........

Comment

• incrediblehawk
                  Vet
                  • Aug 2011

Hey! I resemble that comment all year! And I am not running tren,

Comment

• Deacon
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2005

I think your body needs to dry out. I would get on hCG 500 iu EOD and taper out the test and Mast. Then get off the hCG and get right on a low dose of SERM for 4 weeks. Time to clean out buddy. Your limbic system is spastic right now. Time to let everything reset. As the androgens run down and the hCG works its magic you'll start feeling better.
                    this is great advice right here
                    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• BikerTrash
                      Vet
                      • Aug 2011

I have read alot of post from Glycoman in the years past , Im going to have to say that this one by far made me laugh my ass off ...the Tren Devil.lol I cant wait any longer to make that deal .......I already wanna throw people out windows and etc etc ,,so it should be a awesome ride and deal with the devil.....

Comment

• GYMBRAT

back to 799mgs eod for me instead

Comment

• Darkness
                          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by BikerTrash
                          I have read alot of post from Glycoman in the years past , Im going to have to say that this one by far made me laugh my ass off ...the Tren Devil.lol I cant wait any longer to make that deal .......I already wanna throw people out windows and etc etc ,,so it should be a awesome ride and deal with the devil.....

Yea I agree I lmao. Especially since all of it came true or somewhat close.

I can tell you that the difference in the way I feel from today to back when I started this thread is amazing. I feel 1000% better. I feel like a human being again.

Comment

• A.B
                            VET
                            • Jun 2004

haha nice post glycoman LMAO!!! Ive never had tren issues with the extent of some of you guys, but then again last time I ran it was over 7 years a go I think, probably be a different story nowadays

Comment

• THE-DET-OAK
                              Vet
                              • Jul 2011

lol thats too funny.

never had libido issues on any cycle, and ive ran them waaaay too long.

Comment

• Glycomann

Comment

Working...