100% natural, any supps I should be on?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • big ragu

100% natural, any supps I should be on?

Or are they all a waste of money? Currently I take a multi vitamin, creatine on days I lift, and a post workout shake. Anything else that'll help with strength and size? My diet is clean, could use more calories.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

A good protein powder and bcaa's are very good and worthwhile supps. I use elite iso whey amd usplabs mondren bcaa's. Also a good multi vitamin/mineral.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• clutchitalian
      • Sep 2011

^^^^ I agree....

Comment

• Shovel
        VET
        • Jul 2011

Can't go wrong with protein/bcaa/vitamins/creatine.
        Some don't get anything from creatine, but I always did. I'd take it for 6-8weeks at a time and then off for a month.
        Semper Fi

Comment

• big ragu

Originally posted by Shovel
          Can't go wrong with protein/bcaa/vitamins/creatine.
          Some don't get anything from creatine, but I always did. I'd take it for 6-8weeks at a time and then off for a month.
          For me, creatine has never seemed to have any effect. I just started it again about 2 weeks ago, I've noticed zero difference. I am not on any BCAA's, I'm thinking I will be looking into it.

Comment

• Jumperz
            Vet
            • Sep 2011

Throw in some dextrose n l-glutamine if you want to spend more money! Great in your post WO shake

Comment

• Freezerdude

All of the above, Also Vit E is a Very good Liver protector, Doctors had me on it when I was taking chemo for my liver and I've took it every since @ 400iu 2xed and my enzymes are always gtg even when I last time I ran var & dbol 50/100mg for 3 months.. But I also used Milk thistle and ALA..

Comment

• bettyc

Originally posted by big ragu
                Or are they all a waste of money? Currently I take a multi vitamin, creatine on days I lift, and a post workout shake. Anything else that'll help with strength and size? My diet is clean, could use more calories.
                good protein powder and post workout shake should do it for ya

Comment

• incrediblehawk
                  Vet
                  • Aug 2011

The #1 bodybuilding supplement is.....

Vitamin C

Tons of it.

Comment

• MidwestBeast
                    • Sep 2012

An older post, I know, but still worth answering for the sake that there are plenty of good natural supps to use.

As staples, I use a multi, fish oil, probiotic, a little extra zinc, creatine mono, BCAAs, beta alanine, citrulline malate, electrolytes, and LCLT. Beyond that, there are plenty of good products to use and I really like GDAs and nootropics. Tons of great stuff.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
                    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Comment

Working...