X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by BikerTrash
    Im the biggest A hole there is known that walks on this place we call earth ,.I ran Tren at a moderate dose and was ok in my opinion,I still wanted to rip peoples heads off and shit down there neck but thats a normal day for me.,,,,,Everything was fine untill...........I asked a very well repected individual if he thought I should up the dose of my Tren Mast Test blend and he warned me NOT to do that and it would be a terrible idea ...I didnt listen to him and I doubled the dose...well that is when things got bad,,,,,pics of cops holding me on the ground with there feet on my shoulders started appearing ........handcuffs another day ........and well I slept in the garage quite often with my Dog ....

Id say my friend if you wanna run Tren A then go for it at a moderate dose . You will be just fine with no worries as long as you keep it moderate .
    I had great strength gains , excellent focus in the gym, and I always sat with my back against the wall in the reteraunts or anywhere people crowded me facing the door.
    I loved it and will run it agian at a MODERATE dose....Thats how you learn your limits.
    I sure think your the most entertaining on tren and I would guess darkness does to. And who told you to watch the dose?

Comment

• beast
      Vet
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by BikerTrash
      Well Beast , Everyone knows Im confused !!!!!
      Wonder what life would be like if we weren't confused? Probably confusing!
      Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• Darkness
        • Apr 2011

Look here is a fact: I can't speak for everyone on this board and wont, but every single person in real life that I know when they run tren they are different. Every single one of them report tren fucks with their head and their thinking. Maybe except one but everyone knows it but him. One friend of mine paces the floor like a caged animal and gets very pissy. Another just sits and thinks himself to death and says nothing to no one. Another one becomes the most selfish, self centered little child you could every meet. The rest of them just seem pretty damn intense in conversation and have little patience and can have a little temper outburst here and there. No big deal for any of them. But none of them (i'm talking a dozen) have ever flipped out and hurt anyone. Sure they get alittle lippy with their girls, maybe say something in the walmart check out line that is out of character, and probably get quite a bit more ass while on tren. But no arrests, felonies, fights, or unwanted pregancies.

The best advice I ever got about it and give out regularly is while on tren, dont take yourself too goddamn serious.

Here is my typical tren train:

Week 1: Feel like God already and every weight I did in the gym last week for 12 reps I now do for 16.

Week 2: I always run it with mast, so I begin to look at the opposite sex like a tiger looking at a pile of meat. Sometimes I purr when it walks by.

Weeks 3 to 8: I lean out like a mutherfucker, add muscle, get strong as fuck, and people notice that I look pretty damn good. I have dreams that things are chasing me. I run. I have the focus and determination that is as good as it comes and I have never felt so confident. I love the way I feel.

Weeks 9 and 10: The hot body temp all day and night sweats now start, and I am beginning to like to argue. I have dreams the cause me to jump out of bed and fly into the wall. Things chase me in my dreams and I now turn and fight them.

Week 11: Since I am getting sides now, I naturally think it's a good idea to up the dose from 100mg EOD to 125mg EOD. Now I am ficking ripped and have lost 10 lbs from where I started but look like I gained 15.

Week 12: I love to train constantly, sleep way too much, and I beleive everyone wants to know my opinion. The wisdom overflows me and puddles at the feet of the little people. Usually have developed woman problems by this point that I should not have. I hate the way I feel.

Week 13: One of my daughters officially reprts to Mom that I am an an asshole and they want me to move out. I feel a great sense of guilt, and the next injection is 500mg straight test E until next summer.

Week 14: Everyone thinks I am a nice guy again and just went through a phase.

Week 15. I get a metabolic rebound from increased appetite and my thyroid slowing down and now I actually gain 10 pounds AND look like I gained 10 more.

I think the moral of the story is to stop tren at week 8. Take my advice I will never use it.
        Last edited by Darkness; 07-12-2013, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ozzy69
          I sure think your the most entertaining on tren and I would guess darkness does to. And who told you to watch the dose?
          I think we can all agree that when BT upped the dose last time we should have had a reality TV show made. It would be a P-M classic of all time.

Comment

• steelpreacher
            Vet
            • Jun 2013

Week 8 got it. ROTFLMAO

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by steelpreacher
              Week 8 got it. ROTFLMAO
              If you wonder what Bikertrash was talking about... If you have seen World War Z that is what he looks like when he goes above 100mgtren EOD. He kinda chases people around and bites them and get a bit more aggressive than the zombies. Makes that sound too and clicks his teeth together.

Comment

• steelpreacher
                Vet
                • Jun 2013

So I think I'm gonna go with 50mg EOD for 8 weeks, stacked with 150 of prop. I want to run it "alone" like that, so I can accurately assess it's effect.

I always run either aromasin or arimidex, HCG (low dose throughout), and will have prami on hand.

I will post a "log" of sorts. Although I can't promise it will be either entertaining, consistent, or useful to anyone here, I will make the attempt.

Hopefully for me and everyone around me, there will be no zombie invasions, biting of other humans or other shenanigans.

Comment

• BikerTrash
                  Vet
                  • Aug 2011

You will feel good on 50mg EOD .....but you'd feel better on 75mg.....Seriously you wont be all crazy on 75mg and you will love it ........
                  BUT......If you wanna feel all god like and be certain you are the biggest baddest Muthaphuka out there then bump it to 150mg EOD .....You WILL Bite people ,most typically at that dose I would be ripping off peoples heads and crapping down there throat just for pleasure....lol..........And have my face planted in the dirt with handcuffs and feet on my shoulders.......BWhahahahahahahaha
                  Whatever dose you choise to run , Be responsible bro , know your limits and know when enough is enough....And remimber,,,,as Darkness says , "Dont take life to seriously" and enjoy your run .....

Comment

• steelpreacher
                    Vet
                    • Jun 2013

Ok I will definitely consider the 75mg EOD. 150 no way! LOLOL I like to keep low key but I'm not a calm dude. I have to work at it. Just like you said, you have to know your limits and I know my loved ones will appreciate me not turning into the Ultimate Warrior on Coke! LMAO

On a side note, I was thinking of just running test at the equivalent dose of Tren after dropping Tren to let it clear while trying to keep gains. Should be doable right? As long as diet supports it....?
                    Last edited by steelpreacher; 07-16-2013, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                      • Apr 2006

I think you will do good with 50-75mg like how you have planned. If you have any lean spots (low body fat), you can backload slin pins and inject, it is a God-send for long-term use and scar tissue. A lot of the sides for me are dose-dependant.

For example, a standard dosing for me in the past was 75-100mg/d, with a few cycles hitting around 120'ish per day.

I only get irritated on tren when I am dieting, and that doesn't really count as I am a dick when cutting anyway, especially when on edge with thermos.

I do get night sweats, insomnia, and occasional backne (when I eat crap food meals), but most of those sides are not too bad and usually dissipate after a few weeks. They are less apparent at lower doses.

The worse side I get is gyno from Tren. That said, right now I am taking tren ace at 50mg/d, and sides have been almost non-existent. I am also taking low dose test prop, low dose masteron, and 50mg/d orally of winstrol.

Your test is not high at all, so you shouldn't have much sides from estrogen or aromatase build-up. Keep taking your AI, and i'd keep an estrogen blocker like toremifene on hand. I also take 0.5mg of cabergoline 2x/wk.

If your nutrition and training are in place, you will love tren.

Comment

• steelpreacher
                        Vet
                        • Jun 2013

Thanks BMJ. I'm running exemestane but I have Tore and was figuring I would get Prami as it's pretty avail. If I get gyno starting you would hit both (Tore and Prami) or just add the prami?

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                          • Apr 2006

I'd start taking the Prami a little before the tren, and keep the toremifene on hand.

Have you used Prami before?

It can be difficult to dose, just be sure to start very low dose and take really small incremental increases. It can make you feel like a zombie the first few weeks. I don't really like the stuff, and prefer cabergoline. That said, Prami will work if you tolerate the sides

Comment

• steelpreacher
                            Vet
                            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
                            I'd start taking the Prami a little before the tren, and keep the toremifene on hand.

Have you used Prami before?

It can be difficult to dose, just be sure to start very low dose and take really small incremental increases. It can make you feel like a zombie the first few weeks. I don't really like the stuff, and prefer cabergoline. That said, Prami will work if you tolerate the sides
                            Nope I haven't. It seems like Prami is just more avail. When you say difficult to dose...what doses are we talking for Caber or Prami?

I tend to respond very well to most things as I metabolize meds rather fast.

Comment

• JayC
                              Vet
                              • Sep 2012

Already a lot of good advice. My 2-cents; as stated, if youre generally easy going and you dose the tren low to moderate you should be fine. I've used Tren E and really was a bit underwhelmed. No bad sides (no night sweats, no cough, no anxiety, no temper, etc.), just noticed my hairline start to thin a bit and doing cardio became pretty tough, first 15mins was like running with a gas mask on..lol. Libido really shot up nice, noticed some quick strength gains and looked considerable larger by the end (had a lot of people remark on how huge I got). What I didn't see was uber leaning out/fat burn effect and didn't see the insane strength endurance gains and aggression in the gym. I just blame that on the fact that I used E instead of Ace. Next time I'm using Tren A

Comment

• kane.d3
                                Vet
                                • Aug 2013

I always think of gear this way, if you are a dick on the day-to-day, you will a bigger dick on AAS. If you are laid back, it will still keep you chill (unless somebody says the wrong thing to your girl) I would agree that it is strong and if you have had issues with gear and your temper before this would def be one to start at a low dose. I saw 75mg eod which I think is good place to start. I eventually got to the point where i was banging 100mh ed and could keep my cool.

Comment

Working...