Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

I have run tren e for years with no problems - if you remember your on cycle and control yourself there isn't a problem
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• caladin

I dont get bent on Tren at all... Well I do in the gym but it doesn't make me angry or a dick.. or any of that stuff!

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by caladin
        I dont get bent on Tren at all... Well I do in the gym but it doesn't make me angry or a dick.. or any of that stuff!

I'm the same way.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• animal87

I've ran it up to 700mg a week. thats 700 test p, 700 tren a , and 700 mast. weekly.

I got alot of sweats, messed up dreams, and a little short of breath. No real tren cough.
          As for being a dick to people, thats a mental state of mind it only exists if you allow it to, just like with any other thing in life. I've never been any more aggressive on tren than any other compound and I'm not the kind to tke an crap off of somebody.

Comment

• caladin

Do any of you recommend T3 during Tren? I have been told it can cause issues with the thyroid.

Comment

• willsgotrythm
              Vet
              • Jul 2012

I think I'm gonna jump on the Tren Train too!! I think I've talked myself into it so I'm gonna order some tomorrow. I'm gonna run just a very low dose of test with it, see how it goes...

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Darkness
                Look here is a fact: I can't speak for everyone on this board and wont, but every single person in real life that I know when they run tren they are different. Every single one of them report tren fucks with their head and their thinking. Maybe except one but everyone knows it but him. One friend of mine paces the floor like a caged animal and gets very pissy. Another just sits and thinks himself to death and says nothing to no one. Another one becomes the most selfish, self centered little child you could every meet. The rest of them just seem pretty damn intense in conversation and have little patience and can have a little temper outburst here and there. No big deal for any of them. But none of them (i'm talking a dozen) have ever flipped out and hurt anyone. Sure they get alittle lippy with their girls, maybe say something in the walmart check out line that is out of character, and probably get quite a bit more ass while on tren. But no arrests, felonies, fights, or unwanted pregancies.

The best advice I ever got about it and give out regularly is while on tren, dont take yourself too goddamn serious.

Here is my typical tren train:

Week 1: Feel like God already and every weight I did in the gym last week for 12 reps I now do for 16.

Week 2: I always run it with mast, so I begin to look at the opposite sex like a tiger looking at a pile of meat. Sometimes I purr when it walks by.

Weeks 3 to 8: I lean out like a mutherfucker, add muscle, get strong as fuck, and people notice that I look pretty damn good. I have dreams that things are chasing me. I run. I have the focus and determination that is as good as it comes and I have never felt so confident. I love the way I feel.

Weeks 9 and 10: The hot body temp all day and night sweats now start, and I am beginning to like to argue. I have dreams the cause me to jump out of bed and fly into the wall. Things chase me in my dreams and I now turn and fight them.

Week 11: Since I am getting sides now, I naturally think it's a good idea to up the dose from 100mg EOD to 125mg EOD. Now I am ficking ripped and have lost 10 lbs from where I started but look like I gained 15.

Week 12: I love to train constantly, sleep way too much, and I beleive everyone wants to know my opinion. The wisdom overflows me and puddles at the feet of the little people. Usually have developed woman problems by this point that I should not have. I hate the way I feel.

Week 13: One of my daughters officially reprts to Mom that I am an an asshole and they want me to move out. I feel a great sense of guilt, and the next injection is 500mg straight test E until next summer.

Week 14: Everyone thinks I am a nice guy again and just went through a phase.

Week 15. I get a metabolic rebound from increased appetite and my thyroid slowing down and now I actually gain 10 pounds AND look like I gained 10 more.

I think the moral of the story is to stop tren at week 8. Take my advice I will never use it.
                This is classic. I see at least a dozen quotes I could use from this.

Comment

• zeke
                  Vet
                  • May 2005

Not trying to be a thread whole but what is the longest you guys have ran Tren e. at let's say 500mgs? And do you guys do the time on = time off with Tren or do you stay off longer? (Sorry steel preacher for being a thread slut ;-)....

Comment

• bufbiker

I've been on tren E for around 16 weeks now. I did take a two week break where I only did 300mg test cyp a week. I can run tren E as long as I want to. Tren Ace, 10 weeks tops and my body is crying for me to stop. When your piss turns darker than the tren you know it's time to stop.

Comment

• Number-LL
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2012

At about 8 weeks of ace my body was kicking me in the nuts. Felt shitty and started sleeping shitty. Was running 50-75 ED.
                      I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• Darkness
                        • Apr 2011

If I were going to get out past 16 weeks or so I might want to check bloodwork. Tren is pretty hard on alot of markers, and you can decide then if you want to live with them or not.

Comment

• Number-LL
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2012

^^^I went 10 weeks and my HDL dropped to 24. I got in next week for follow up bloodwork to include lipids, CBC, and CMP.
                          I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• willi
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2012

hmm symptoms

Comment

• Cabo Jo
                              Vet
                              • Aug 2011

12 weeks max for me,or my wife would ask for a divorce.

Comment

• zeke
                                Vet
                                • May 2005

Originally posted by bufbiker
                                I've been on tren E for around 16 weeks now. I did take a two week break where I only did 300mg test cyp a week. I can run tren E as long as I want to. Tren Ace, 10 weeks tops and my body is crying for me to stop. When your piss turns darker than the tren you know it's time to stop.
                                Well said, thanks... I freakin love Tren and to be honest with y'all bros have a very short fuss. I working on cooping with it... Tren does seem to put my on edge even more but I do believe it is like you guys say. It's already there!!! I have ran Tren as long as 24 weeks and my body said enough. As you stated buf, my piss looks like blood basically. For me nothing works better. I love it :-) I only use enanthate, never acetate...

Comment

Working...