opinions for cycle 4

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

If the AI you were using was killing your sex drive, that's a clear indicator that the dose was too high. Estrogen is necessary for libido and if you drive it into the ground, hello mr. Limp dick.

People have vastly different amounts of active aromotase enzyme so there is no one-size-fits-all dose of any of these AIs for everyone. You have to start somewhere and then titrate the dose to arrive at the best dose for you personally. If you take a lot of aromasin, for example, you'll get reduced sex drive just like you did with adex. As a rough reference, 1mg adex is roughly 25 mg aromasin by effect. If it were me, I would use about 6mg aromasin OR .25mg ADex MWF if on a reasonably heavy cycle of aromotizing compounds.

Comment

• bufbiker

"Titrate?" I'm impressed?

Comment

• Acneman
        Banned
        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by bufbiker
        "Titrate?" I'm impressed?
        i thought he just wrote tit and rate but ran them together like TiTrate... i was gonna post up and say my current girls boobs are a 7 out of 10 over all, but for an old lady they are 10 out of 10.

Comment

• andrew0409
          Vet
          • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Darkness
          If the AI you were using was killing your sex drive, that's a clear indicator that the dose was too high. Estrogen is necessary for libido and if you drive it into the ground, hello mr. Limp dick.

People have vastly different amounts of active aromotase enzyme so there is no one-size-fits-all dose of any of these AIs for everyone. You have to start somewhere and then titrate the dose to arrive at the best dose for you personally. If you take a lot of aromasin, for example, you'll get reduced sex drive just like you did with adex. As a rough reference, 1mg adex is roughly 25 mg aromasin by effect. If it were me, I would use about 6mg aromasin OR .25mg ADex MWF if on a reasonably heavy cycle of aromotizing compounds.
          It can actually be the opposite way as well, having estrogen too low for me.

I usually do .25 ed adex for my cycles for many cycles since I started using. This time, it messed with my libido. I tried .25 eod but i started to get itchy nipples. So I just switch over to nolva. Works fine. All pharma grade so I can trust it completely

Comment

• Emil
            Vet
            • Oct 2016

Nolva is not an AI... it s a SERM ..it is true that it has some aromatas inhibitor qualities but again is not an trrue ai

Comment

• andrew0409
              Vet
              • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Emil
              Nolva is not an AI... it s a SERM ..it is true that it has some aromatas inhibitor qualities but again is not an trrue ai
              Never said it was, the point is lowering your estrogen to low with AIs can actually mess with your libido as much as if it's too high. I switched over to nolva and it works just as well. Walk right into the pharmacy and get it, and it's 10X cheaper then pharma adex.

Comment

• andrew0409
                Vet
                • Sep 2016

Why did you even ask us for our opinion if you were just gonna do what 99% of us guys that have been around using would say is not a good cycle for you right now. You are gaining fat and still under 80kg after running 2 cycles of tren? Something is very wrong with your diet and training. I haven't been under 80kg natural since I was 14.

Comment

• bufbiker

We can help him with the diet and activity level. We just need to know day to day details as he gets started.
                  I don't think it's necessarily a bad cycle. But I would up the test levels. I understand he is wanting to experiment with low test and higher nandrlones. I don't see that as a problem, but he will have to monitor how his body is reacting. But the tren he and npp combo is a pretty incredible rise if you've ever tried it.

Comment

• Acneman
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Emil
                    there is more than one way to deal with estrogenic sides. one is to prevent aromatisation (sp) of your testosterone and annother is to block the estrogen from causing sides. back in the day blocking was all we could do. it is still a viable alternative. i use both while on cycle. its overkill sure but thats what i do. so nolva has no AI qualitiees that i am aware of it simply blocks the binding of estrogen to estrogen receptors by binding to the better

Comment

• andrew0409
                      Vet
                      • Sep 2016

Originally posted by bufbiker
                      We can help him with the diet and activity level. We just need to know day to day details as he gets started.
                      I don't think it's necessarily a bad cycle. But I would up the test levels. I understand he is wanting to experiment with low test and higher nandrlones. I don't see that as a problem, but he will have to monitor how his body is reacting. But the tren he and npp combo is a pretty incredible rise if you've ever tried it.
                      It's not necessarily that this particular cycle is a "bad" one. But for where he is at and the information I was given. There are far better options. It's one thing if he was 77kg of bad ass like a MMA fighter trying to go up a weight class, but he's not there. Sure he can run this cycle and i'm sure he will gain muscle mass. But I'd rather see him run a simple cycle until he is at a level where I can see why he wants to experiment and put tren and deca together. Nothing wrong with that if you've been around and know what you are doing. But at this point, I think you just stick with what is simple.

I just feel like he wasn't asking for opinions but just wanted some to approve of his cycle. I would consider myself someone who's ran a good number of cycles. I compete professional, actually transitioning from baseball to pro basketball from 102kg to 92kgs now. And I still look towards guys on the boards for advice.

Comment

• bufbiker

I've seen pictures of Emil three or four years ago. The dude is being modest. He's ripped. Far more than I even want to be. He's used both npp and tren, by themselves, so I am more inclined to not be overly concerned.
                        And if you look at his dosing it is a very moderate cycle. Even his reasoning for using minimal test is thought out and the result of personal experience.
                        My suggestion Emil is that you start a log in the appropriate section. Apparently a several people would be interested. And if there are any glitches we can help.

Comment

• Emil
                          Vet
                          • Oct 2016

Exactly this is what I will do. I will keep a log Buff and be very careful with the diat.. i look at my diat on the second cycle and find big faults....i could not seen them in 2011...but today i see i my diat was not right.
                          When i use Tren and NNP separately and have absolutely no problem ...
                          This time i will be very very strict on diat. And also with the train. I also plan to do a little cardio.

Comment

• Emil
                            Vet
                            • Oct 2016

Andrew like you i also look for adivice from vet s . I m not a pro i just do bodybuilding for me and i listen what other advice me.
                            Like an exemple 6 years ago when i was totaly nat i want to do my first cycle with only anapolon ..i eaven buy the stuff from Turkey when i was in a holliday.
                            Buff and the other vets advice me not to do it...do a simple test e cycle..and this was what i did....and the anapolon find his way to the waste bin..trash..

Comment

• BrutalHoney
                              VET
                              • Nov 2016

some random thoughts...

1- I've found BP to be a good indicator of my AI dose.
                              2- hi tren low test is a trendy thing that some guys really seem to like, but I've never heard an account of high nandro and low test.
                              3- I have heard accounts of guys liking tren/npp together because the effects are a bit different for them.
                              4- I'm a little surprised your libido was so great with what you ran before, but, people do react very differently. Or maybe my caber just isn't that good.

Comment

• Glycomann

I somewhat disagree with some of the points here.
                                progesterone and prolactin sides are MUCH harder to control than test/estrogen sides. aromasin will do nothing to control the progesterone and prolactin sides from 700mg of progesterone steroids.
                                Progesterone side effects are estrogen dependent. Maybe a stronger AI would be enough. CAber would be more for the impotence mediated by prolactin than the progestogenic gynocomastia.
                                tradition says twice the test of your nandrolones or tren to reduce sexual sides but a lot of people say thats bull.
                                It more than BS. It's asking for side effects as the milligrams go up. And it's not effective for blunting sexual sides. Probably makes them worse for many users.

these compounds are known to be very supressive to HPTA and will take longer to recover from.
                                Yup suppressive. Tren probably not as bad as nandrolones but it is a mental challenge during and after cycle.

now to the test prop... with a half life of 3 to 4 days you will be riding a roller coaster of low test to very low test. say its 3 days. you shoot 150 and 3 days later you are at 75 then a day before the next injection you are at 32 milligrams then you inject and hit somewhere around 175 total in system do you see how that works? prop tradition is multiple shots per week.
                                For Prop 3 days a week is good.
                                NPP same thing. to avoid a sine wave level week to week you need to break that up into multiple shots. for me npp is
                                best used at the end of a cycle of longer acting nandrolones to allow them to clear so deca for 8 weeks and replace with npp for last 4 weeks to allow for quicker recovery with pct.
                                NPP has the phenylpropionate ester which gives a longer 1/2 life than propionate. 3 days a week is great.

is any of these objections making you think about basic cycle construction?
                                Simple is often better until more experience.

anyway my vote is no. scrap and start from scratch on that dog of a cycle. but hey do what you want. mine is just one assholes opinion
                                I'd like to see what cycles 1-3 were.

Comment

Working...