opinions for cycle 4

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann

My AAS history:

My first cycle and PCT was :test e @ 500mgs/week for 12 weeks and run arimidex .25mgs eod till week 14 then start pct. nolva 20,20,10,10,10 (from october 2010 to december 2010)
    Second Cycle
    Weeks 1-16 test prop 150mg eod
    Weeks 1-14 NPP 150mg eod
    Weeks 1-19 arimidex .25mg e3d
    Weeks 3-19 cabergaline .5mg twice a week
    PCT Weeks 17-21 Clomid 50/50/50/25/25
    Weeks 17-20 Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
    HCG 250x2times/wk wk7-19

Cycle nr 3 was
    Week 1-16 Test enanth 500mg pw (2 times x 250mg PW) pfarma grade from Balkan
    Week 1-13 Tren E 200mg pw (2 times x 100mg PW) pharma grade from Balkan. Is somewere betwen Tren A and Tren E very powerfull
    Week 1-13 Mast Prop 300mg pw (3 times x 100mg PW) form India Alpha Pharma
    Arimidex @ .5mgs twice pw, starting from week 3,
    Cabergoline/dostinex @ .5mgs twice pw starting at week 3. I have run the Caber until middle PCT . ( after 1 year i had a prolactin rise issue but resolve it naturaly
    HCG 250 IU's twice pw starting from week 5 . I had stop HCG in the day i start PCT.
    I start PCT two weeks after last pin of Test
    OK first cycle was test/NPP. third cycle was Test/Mast/Tren. no idea what 2nd was. 2nd cycle was maybe a little early. if I was to do it again I would first ahve done test only and then run test and one other anabolic along side it next and a different anabolic along side it the next and so on until I got through
    Test/NPP
    Test/Deca
    Test/Equipoise
    Test/Masteron
    Test/Tren Ace

Then I would start experimenting with one oral at a time in addition to my favorite ones from above. Like

Test/NPP/Winstrol
    Test/NPP/Anavar
    Test/NPP/Dianabol

Test/EQ/Winstrol
    Test/EQ/Anavar
    Test/EQ/Turinabol

1. Never do two cycles in a row using nandrolones or likely you will have impotence issues.
    2. Eat clean leads to better gains.
    3. Good training partner leads to better gains.
    4. Training centered on Big 4 lifts leads top better gains (bench, dead, squat. military press) All barbell not machine.
    5. Drugs open the door for better efficency of recovery, nutrient uptake, tissue synthesis. Shit train still shit growth. Shit diet still shit gains.
    6. Doses are individual. Best is to use the lowest amount that works.
    7. Shitty side effects means you are toxic and it's time to back off the dose or get off the drugs.
    8. Best to start out at the lower dosage level and increase a bit rather than start with high dose and immediately have side effects to deal with.

Comment

• bufbiker

Glyco, he takes forever off between cycles. So I don't think the issue of running nandrlones back to back really applies here.
      I agree his diet sucks and he needs to eat whole, clean food. Not meal replacements or junk.
      Also Emil, there are times I have to use my arimidex ed instead of 3x a week. Not sure how aromasin is. I run it post cycle mostly if at all. I personally even prefer arimidex post cycle.

Comment

• jrod
        • Jun 2010

So, where is he at with his cycle?

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by bufbiker
          Glyco, he takes forever off between cycles. So I don't think the issue of running nandrlones back to back really applies here.
          I agree his diet sucks and he needs to eat whole, clean food. Not meal replacements or junk.
          Also Emil, there are times I have to use my arimidex ed instead of 3x a week. Not sure how aromasin is. I run it post cycle mostly if at all. I personally even prefer arimidex post cycle.
          Best to be safe. This is something I've notices over the years. Most people have issues with nandrolones and once ED sets in it can last a long long time. I know many on this board have had the issue... including you I remember. Better safer than softee.

Comment

• Emil
            Vet
            • Oct 2016

Here i m ...just move into training jurnals sections...no sides...no problems at all
            this is the beginning of the week 6...it appears that rising the NNP was what i need..+2 kg last week...i hit 88kg this morning .. also i will rise the weights with 7-10% from the last week... muscles are full and i look bigger that i was at 96 kg.. the belt is stil on the same hole (but i think it will breake if i insist to keep it on the same hole..)..and not so much fat.
            After reading a post here i have something new in my mind...what about run for the next 6 weeks 375mg pw masteron propionat?
            But i never have 4 compounds in my cycle (test p NNP tren hex and masteron p)...can my body hold it?
            Never inject 4 cc of gear in the same pin?..will be the injectolion place ok?
            What my body do with so much gear 175 mg test p ..575 NNP....375 tren hexa AND NOW 375 masteron p?
            I read that masteron and tren work somehow synergistically and masteron will reduce the tren sides...and rise the sexual activity...but the sex is all ready in the roof...
            Any help will be really apreciated...

Comment

• Emil
              Vet
              • Oct 2016

So Masteron or not Masteron?....for the final 8 weeks..

Comment

• bufbiker

Drostanalone, masteron. It's a lot but it would be a logical addition to such a lean type cycle. Tren, mast, prop is awesome by themselves.

Comment

• Kluso
                  Vet
                  • Dec 2016

Screw doing a "bridge" between two cycles. You will be shut down during that time anyways, just stay on. Maybe instead, start with one, tren or npp. Then half way thru (one long cycle) add the other one. This will help keep the gains from stalling. Just my2cents.

Edit: somehow i missed the post where you already started this cycle. Lol. Maybe next time try what I suggested. This time, increase the doses every 4-6 weeks to help the dreaded stall from occuring. This is what I have been doing lately and seems to help. But I also start lower than normal.
                  Last edited by Kluso; 12-07-2016, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• BrutalHoney
                    VET
                    • Nov 2016

Anyone have any input as to why back-to-back nandros make it worse?

Comment

• Emil
                      Vet
                      • Oct 2016

will be masteron at 100 mg eod from monday...fell that i need an extra lean...
                      Eaven i use such dry compounds..like tren and nnp i still need more definition. I look in the mirror and i look so big that i was at 95 kg last cycle eaven i weight 88 now. No water retention just lean muscle.
                      Last eavening i feal that my arms and shoulders go down..that i can not move the driving wheal..after a good sesion of training. And sleep like i baby...just wet...3 t shirts per night...and in the morning i look ripped.
                      I plan to change the training metod from 19 december...reduce the volume ...maybe 2 days on 1 day off 1 day on one day off.. i go to holiday and it will be difficult..
                      What will be a good training program?...sets reps etc? Can you design me one? I m all ears...

Comment

• Emil
                        Vet
                        • Oct 2016

Week 7...at the begining....the weight on the scale stoped at 89 kg...but muscle not fat or water. Still no sides but a little worry about the progres. The strength go up also ..5×140 kg at the bench yesterday.
                        From yesterday the cycle look like this 100 tren hexa 50 test p 150 nnp and 100 masteron p all pined eod.
                        The AI is aromasin 12.5 eod and cabe 0.5 e3d.
                        I will get another blood test this week...see where is the estro and prolactin

Comment

• Emil
                          Vet
                          • Oct 2016

The blood test are here... so what is good and what is wrong...we begin with wrong.
                          Eaven i take so much liver suport i still go down with HDL Colesterol from 22 to 17 ( not much but not good). And the LDL colesterol goes up from 119 to 146 )really bad..
                          and also the estrogen is stiiiilll high 433...why i go from 12.5 mg aromasin e3d to 12.5 eod....i will go to 12.5 ed like Buff said.. i should listen to him from the begining..

The good ones.. the prolactin is loww...loow...low ..3 ... the normal range is 100 to 456... Should i reduce the caber from 0.5 e3d to 0.25 eod
                          The prostate is absolutly normal...mad a quik blood test...
                          The Kidneys also OK
                          The alaminotransferaza (GPT/ALAT/ALT) return to normal from 105 to 41 and the tryglicerides also ok..87.
                          So...i belive i m good...with so much compounds...and so little sides

Comment

• bufbiker

Yeah, back off the caber. As long as you're controlling your estrogen levels prolactin shouldn't be a major issue.
                            Glycomann is the man to tell you the medical stuff. He's a genius in that and many other areas.

Comment

• Emil
                              Vet
                              • Oct 2016

Week 9...in Germany..Bonn..been training regulary eat well not great but well but.....hit the wall..or suposes so. Stay at 91.5 kg and not go up. Feal if i put more calories i will put more fat. Anyway i feal that from this point i chase for fat not muscle.
                              It is true that i never was so big with so less fat maybe is just psychology but expected more. Why i don t grow anymore?
                              The sleep is ok arrownd 8 hours i eat almost 2500 to 3000 cals i train amd...stop grow...dificult problem...
                              But the good part is ...no sides until now. I reduce the caber at 0.25 eod rise the aromasin at 12.5 ed and have in generally a fealimg of well-being eaven i m in the 9 week of tren..and sex life never been so great before

Comment

• Emil
                                Vet
                                • Oct 2016

Week 10 in Great Britan. Maybe the best diat days...last days. Get to the supermarket and get everything i need. Been sore at the chest from Tuesday last week.
                                Train chest today and was really good. I belive that i m fuuulll charged from last week.
                                Also the mirror says i m bigger and less fat. In fact i can see all the abs in the morning. What s next?... i don t know maybe 94 next week.
                                Again no side efects until now. But have 3 weeks from blood test..and it will be another until the next blood test when i will be home.
                                Reduce a little also the training schedule...4 days per week

Comment

Working...