Potato's got to love them

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buffness

Potato's got to love them

I usually keep it simple and stick to the traditional carb sources like oats, rice, vegies, ex.. But out of all of them I can't get enough potatos. I just love them. I'm not sure which kind I usually get (think Idaho), but they have the white skin. Those things taste great and the best part is they are healthy! I can mix anything with potato's...how do you guy's eat your potatos?
  • goes4ever
    • Sep 2004

I cut mine into strips brush them with egg whites, sprinkle with seasonings, then bake them till slightly golden brown, turning them halfway thru, then put ketchup on top

you got fatfree fries!

Comment

• Jester
      VET
      • May 2004

Originally posted by goes4ever
      I cut mine into strips brush them with egg whites, sprinkle with seasonings, then bake them till slightly golden brown, turning them halfway thru, then put ketchup on top

you got fatfree fries!
      Damn...that sounds good.... gonna try that.

Comment

• Yohimbe

Originally posted by goes4ever

you got fatfree fries!
        Now that's what I'm talkin 'bout. Definately gonna have to give that a try.

Comment

• buffness

I'm trying those today..

Comment

• goes4ever
            • Sep 2004

let me know how U like em boys

Comment

• bigkarch

Goes4 had good info...I have done that before and they are good...especially with catsup if you dont mind the extra sugars...btw does anyone like good ole yams.......actually they are better than regular potatos and higher on the glycemic index.

Comment

Working...