• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt76
    • May 2007

Does fat burning gel work??

something like that or any other reccommendation will be appreciated
  • cylo

ive read that some people have used a home made version....yohmbie powder + some type of dmso with some results....

but imo *which means nothin* it cant burn fat, or not like u would expect....it can bring up water 2 the skins surface, but thats just about it, doin this can make u look leaner....if u really wanted 2 try it, make ur own....

basically u cant spot reduce fat *with some diffrent inj u prob can* but in the diet sense no

65$ can buy alota tuna & chicken....when it comes 2 supplements just use whats been proved 2 work....protein, creatine, glutamine & a good multi....as 4 ephedrine + caffine it can help alot, just make sure 2 take proper time off

if u need help gettin 2 gether a diet or anythin like that, thats what this board is here 4, im sure a bunch of us would b more then happy 2 help ya out

Comment

• Matt76
      • May 2007

Well my diet is kinda weird right now. I am wanting to gain weight and strength and reduce fat. I want to gain a good solid 10lbs to get up to 230 atleast my goal was 240 but I would rather be 230 and not have so much fat and still be just as strong if I was 240.

I live in the dorms here at school so my diet is hard to keep straight. I can boil eggs and eat tuna drink protein. I can go over to my g/f's place at night to cook but money is limited. The cafeteria has a variety of food but none are very healthy. They have a Chic Fil A, A place call the entree where you never know what is cookin fish on fridays so I eat that. A noodle type place that I get Beef stir fry at with noodles all the time. A deli and a grille hamburger etc.... I also eat quite a bit of yogurt. If somebody is willing to help me out I am willing to eat

But seriously last year I packed on 55lbs in a school year and gained over 100lbs on my bench so I know how to train and how to eat to gain weight.

Over the summer I roofed and barely ate b/c the crew I worked for didn't take any food breaks and couldn't train b/c I was alway so tired. So i lost quite a bit of fat and a ton of strength. It's funny though b/c the strength is already starting to head right back up buy my love handles came back really quick. Damn these things I hate them. This summer I had a pretty flat stomach a good 4pack and love handles go figure. Well any help will be greatly appreciated. I am on the net all the time so I will most likely respond quickly

Comment

• cylo

well, in order 2 reduce fat u need 2 burn more cals then u take in.....so 2 bulk/cut is extreeeeeeeeeeeeemly hard....ive read articles where its been done, but the gains r nothin like would expect....its better 2 just bulk or cut

alright now, i made 2 years in the dorms after that i got my own place by my self & well, it was perfect....but anway, get a foreman gril....most colleges wont let u have it, but then again the RA's dont really care unless ur burrin the place down....tuna, rice *u can make a ton of rice @ ur girls house, then just bring it back* chicken/beef 4 the gril....actually, get the gril, bring it 2 ur girls, cook up a bunch of chicken & rice, 3-4 days worth if u want....oats r a great source 4 carbs, i just toss them in with my shake

i will say that in the 2 years i stayed on campus, i eat there about 3xs....the food was beyond horrible....so i def understand where ur comin from....i ate alota tuna/rice/chicken & milk....in my 2 years in the dorms....& shakes & bars when i needed em

i actually ate alota wendys 2....but i had a ton of cardio with rugby, so it didnt hurt me as far as gettin fat......but the jr. bacon cheese burgers r great haha

hope this helps ya some

Comment

• Matt76
          • May 2007

Well I am thinking of trying to stay about the same bf% up till about 235 then cut 5lbs and see how it goes from there

Comment

• cylo

Originally posted by Matt76
            Well I am thinking of trying to stay about the same bf% up till about 235 then cut 5lbs and see how it goes from there

well, 2 go up 2 235 then come down 5lbs doesnt seem that worth it 2 me.....but i can c ur y ud wana watch the fat etc

the best thing of advice i think i got 4 ya, is just do a clean bulk....basically, clean foods almost like u were cutting, but ur eatin alot more of them....i did this on my 1st cycle, & it was unreal the results i got, but i didnt get fat.....

i did cardio @ 5:30am every mornin, brisk walk 20 min b4 trainin....if it was a day off then 45min

+ i was doin a program that was just comin out & it was unreal

my diet was

whole wheat bread
            chicken
            protein shakes
            steak
            eggs
            some rice
            skim milk *yes milk* some people cant drink alota milk or will say a lil is ok, but not alot....but it worked 4 me, & if i was goin 2 the doorms, watch a game etc, id bring a 1/2 gallon with me ha....weird thing was, no 1 busted on me

all i did was i found the foods that worked well 4 me & ran with it....thats all u gota do

if u want, post up ur stats etc & ur diet, theres guys on this board that could prob help u alot better then i ever could

by the way how tall r u?

Comment

• Matt76
              • May 2007

I am 5'10"-5'11" not real sure i'm around 215-220 19years old. Bench got up to 385 last year when I was weighing 205. End up having shoulder and chest problems so the training started to lack. Then I didn't get to lift at all over the summer b/c of roofing. Then I hurt my elbow whooping some big ole boy AW, then I got mono and strep throat that only kept me down for a day or two well the sore throat kicked my ass for a week. Then this past week I had to go tot he ER again b/c of my throat swelling up. Well i'll post my diet up later but i figured i'd throw that in

Comment

• cylo

Originally posted by Matt76
                I am 5'10"-5'11" not real sure i'm around 215-220 19years old. Bench got up to 385 last year when I was weighing 205. End up having shoulder and chest problems so the training started to lack. Then I didn't get to lift at all over the summer b/c of roofing. Then I hurt my elbow whooping some big ole boy AW, then I got mono and strep throat that only kept me down for a day or two well the sore throat kicked my ass for a week. Then this past week I had to go tot he ER again b/c of my throat swelling up. Well i'll post my diet up later but i figured i'd throw that in

good stats bro

ha sounds like u could use a vacation....

yea whenever u get things in order def post it up

Comment

Working...