9am 2 chicken + 1/2 cup cooked rice 40p 30c

train-
    shake + oats 40p 60c

12 chicken + 1/2cup rice 40p 30c

3pm chicken 40p

6pm eggs 30p

9pm chicken 40p

b4 bed shake 40p
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    310p 120c

im about 205 give or take & about 5'9-5'10
    sometimes ill sub in a potatoe 4 the rice, or tuna 4 eggs....but this is more or less the diet

1-1/2 gallon of water

when i get the munchies ill have some peanuts or chew on sun flower seeds

the nuts have good fats etc & 39 pieces = 5 grams of carbs so i really dont c how that would hurt me that much

aside from that....caffine + ephedrine hcl, yhombine hcl, a multi & flax oil +
    creatine 4 a few more weeks

thats all

im just tryin 2 get outa my fat stage & really get back in 2 things....

cardio is usally b4 trainin brisk walk 30min or so + sometimes ill go 4 a jog @ night

just lookin 4 any input

thanx bros & gals

*the protein is prob higher b/c i dont weigh the chicken 2 often, i just generally call each large piece 20p
  • goes4ever
    • Sep 2004

looks pretty decent, I would drink a shake after workout consisting of dextrose/whey protein for faster uptake into your muscles for your size I would start out with about a 2 to 1 ratio like 85g dextrose and 40-45g whey

Comment

• cylo

Originally posted by goes4ever
      looks pretty decent, I would drink a shake after workout consisting of dextrose/whey protein for faster uptake into your muscles for your size I would start out with about a 2 to 1 ratio like 85g dextrose and 40-45g whey
      hey bro thanx 4 the advice....truth is i just havent gotten any yet....but i will

i 4 got 2 add that when i have just chicken without carbs later on in the day, ill make a stir fry with veggies....

like i said i just wana get back on track, but the dextrose is a better choice i think 2....& ill toss it in prob next week....

Comment

• goes4ever
        • Sep 2004

kent nutrition has a 10lb box for 10 bucks, can't beat that

Comment

• cylo

kent nutrition has a 10lb box for 10 bucks, can't beat that
          i was thinkin the same thing ha

Comment

• thecoin

hey bro, you can also sub the rice/oats with grits every now and again...!

and look into possibly doing cardio after weights if you are going to be doing them back to back as doing it before has some effects on cortisol levels or something...? someone correct me please if i am wrong!

that's just my .02 for ya...

Comment

• goes4ever
              • Sep 2004

aww don't listen to the coin, he doesn't know shit, he is like 400lbs and 67% body fat.................. lol just kidding bro

Comment

• cylo

Originally posted by thecoin
                hey bro, you can also sub the rice/oats with grits every now and again...!

and look into possibly doing cardio after weights if you are going to be doing them back to back as doing it before has some effects on cortisol levels or something...? someone correct me please if i am wrong!

that's just my .02 for ya...
                thanx 4 the imput bro, i go 4 a walk b4 trainin just b/c i like 2 get a lil sweat goin warm up my legs + stretch

if im gona do sprints etc, ill do them after i train actually later in the day

about the oats, i just grind them up & toss'em in with a shake....i try not 2 think about it but, its like drinkin/chewing soggy cereal

ive actually never had grits, but i hear that there not 2 bad....i may have 2 give'em a try

Comment

• thecoin

aww don't listen to the coin, he doesn't know shit, he is like 400lbs and 67% body fat.................. lol just kidding bro
                  lOl...get it right G-4...that's 397 @ 32% BF...i've been cutting...hehehehehehe...

ok cylo i didn't know if it was light cardio or moderate-heavy...and greats are the bomb, imo...

Comment

• goes4ever
                    • Sep 2004

here is thecoin on his cutter............. lol

Comment

• cylo

here is the coin on his cutter............. lol

u know somethin, have a lil respect! my dad has worked hard @ tryin 2 cut down 2 become healthy....just b/c u dont respect him b/c he's bigger boned DOES NOT mean u or any1 else can make fun of him!

how do u know he just isnt bulkin? 3 letters 4 ya DNP

hehehe sorry, i got a lil carried away

Comment

• Q-BaLL
                        VET
                        • Apr 2004

and for a minute i thought u were serious...

Comment

• cylo

Originally posted by Q-BaLL
                          and for a minute i thought u were serious...
                          haha ......................

Comment

• goes4ever
                            • Sep 2004

yeah I shouldn't be so hard on thecoin, in all actuality he has a great physique, and I was just goofing with him

Comment

• thecoin

yeah I shouldn't be so hard on thecoin, in all actuality he has a great physique, and I was just goofing with him
                              all good bro...i knew you were goofing from the get go...lOl...
                              great physique? G4 i think you should look into lasik eye procedure....

Comment

Working...