diet help?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cylo

Originally posted by thecoin
    all good bro...i knew you were goofing from the get go...lOl...
    great physique? G4 i think you should look into lasik eye procedure....

isnt it funny how none of us can take complimients....*hey bro ur backs gettin thick* -yea but my lats aernt comin in like i hoped + my traps arent really growin + i feel like i weigh 500lbs-
    just a funny thing ive noticed about bb

Comment

• thecoin

Originally posted by cylo
      isnt it funny how none of us can take complimients....*hey bro ur backs gettin thick* -yea but my lats aernt comin in like i hoped + my traps arent really growin + i feel like i weigh 500lbs-
      just a funny thing ive noticed about bb
      lOl...great point cylo...!
      it's just that we see ourselves day in and day out so sometimes even the obvious that's in birds eye view can not be seen...

on that note though, i've told G4 he's a stud and he still denies it as well...

Comment

• goes4ever
        • Sep 2004

I just got off the phone with thecoin and he was telling me how good I looked, i just laughed at him, he knows he looks better!

Comment

• thecoin

Originally posted by goes4ever
          I just got off the phone with thecoin and he was telling me how good I looked, i just laughed at him, he knows he looks better!
          you got it twisted bro...i may look better in the dark, however you bling bling in the daytime...specially with your platinum teeth as when you open your mouth you shine up the block of Main street.... <-------- bling bling

Comment

• cylo

Originally posted by thecoin
            you got it twisted bro...i may look better in the dark, however you bling bling in the daytime...specially with your platinum teeth as when you open your mouth you shine up the block of Main street.... <-------- bling bling

the bling ties everythin 2 gether

Comment

• goes4ever
              • Sep 2004

bling bling? you are tripping brutha

Comment

• thecoin

Originally posted by goes4ever
                bling bling? you are tripping brutha
                come on now gigalo...we know how you do it mayne...that's how you pull the women, by flashin' that 50 dollar grill piece...

Comment

Working...