Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroid Articles and Studies
User Name
Password

Old 11-20-2018, 07:01 PM   #1
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
TRACKING DEVICE USE FOR EMS BUST

Controlled Delivery with Tracking Device Used to Bust Florida Man Importing Chinese Steroid Powder
Controlled Delivery with Tracking Device Used to Bust Florida Man Importing Chinese Steroid Powder

A Florida man was arrested shortly after he took possession of a package containing raw anabolic steroid powders was delivered to his Naples residence. Unbeknownst to him, the package had been intercepted by customs en route and investigators had affixed a tracking device to the package in preparation for a controlled delivery.
Diosvany Zurita was ultimately arrested and charged with possessing a controlled substance (anabolic steroids) and possessing narcotics paraphernalia. The controlled delivery triggered the execution of a search warrant in which local and federal agents seized additional evidence including needles and syringes, glass vials and money ledgers.
Zurita's steroid package first came to the attention of law enforcement when a package originating in China was flagged and inspected by agents with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Immigration and Customs Enforcement (DHS-ICE) upon its arrival in California. The intercepted package contained two plastic bags of a white powder that was analyzed and identified as anabolic steroids.
DHS-ICE notified its colleagues in Fort Myers who obtained a tracking warrant for the parcel. Law enforcement officers arranged a controlled delivery of the parcel to the listed delivery address. But prior to conducting the delivery, agents affixed a tracking device to allow law enforcement officers to monitor the movement and location of the parcel.
Controlled delivery tracking devices are usually comprised of a Global Positioning System (GPS) tracking unit and an electronic transmitter which are installed inside the parcel while in the custody of law enforcement. The tracking devices are generally powered by an internal battery.
Once the GPS tracking unit is activated, it collects and records data regarding the parcel location at programmed intervals. The data is generally transmitted via an internet connection to a designated server for storage and access by law enforcement investigators.
Most importantly, the tracking units contain electronic transmitters that alert law enforcement officers when the package is on the move and/or has been opened by its recipient.
In the case of Zurita, local and federal agents had the suspect's house under surveillance during the delivery of the steroid powders parcel. Zurita was observed taking receipt of the package after it was delivered by what was most likely an undercover agent posing as a shipping courier or postal employee.
A few minutes after Zurita took the package into his home, the Collier County Sheriff's Office special operations team rushed in and raided his place. The search warrant was executed as officers looked for any evidence that would assist in the criminal investigation of Zurita.
Source:
Naples Daily News. (February 6, 2015). Naples man charged in steroid case. Retrieved from http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime...-case_91110864
ESTROGEN GUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 01:02 AM   #2
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
What I do not understand about busts on controlled deliveries is how is what proof is there that the person KNEW what he was recieving. "hey I thought it was a Christmas/Birthday/National Gay Day gift" Whatever. "I don't know what it is or who sent it"
What am I missing? Do they already have evidence that it was ordered?
Old 11-21-2018, 08:13 AM   #3
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
Knowlege is power (important info mates)

1. Customs either holds or choose to contact local Law enforcement in the town pack going to, depending on content, size and repeat custom letter violators.
2. LE surveillance the home for a few days, taking tags of vehicles that come and go. They contact city for residents in home. Contact utility company to see who name(s) they are in.
3. They put all these names, owners of vehicles into an affidavit and present to judge.
4. Judge will issue a warrant. Once anyone takes possession of pack. Few MINS later your door is kicked in. The device is just to show you knew what was in it. Even if you don't open it, you taking possession of it is probable cause to make arrest. The burden of proof is on you once arrested.
IMPORTANT: THIS ALL TAKES ABOUT 5-7 DAYS. SO IF YOUR FOLLOWING YOUR TRACKING AND IT CLEARS CUSTOMS AND DISAPPEAR FOR 5-7 DAYS BE ON YOUR TOES. WHEN IN DOUBT, NEVER TAKE POSSISSION BUT ASK TO SEE NAME AND SENDER. YOU CAN ALWAYS SAY I DON'T KNOW THE SENDER OR ANYONE IN THAT COUNTRY AND WAS NOT EXPECTING ANYTHING FROM THERE. I'M VERY BUSY AND NEED TO GET BACK TO MY CHORES I HAVE TO GO NOW..

THIS CLOSES THE CASES. EVEN IF YOUR WRONG BETTER TO BE SAFE THEN SORRY. PRIOR TO THE DELIVER THEY ARE SUVEILLANCING YOUR HOME FOR A DAY OR TWO, WHILE SOMEONE ELSE IS WORKING ON THE AFFIFDAVIT FOR THE JUDGE. JUDGE WILL NOTE, IF NO ONE IN HOME TAKE PHYSCIAL POSSISSION OF PACK THE WARRANT ENTRY IS VOID. THE WARRANT ALLOWS THEM TO TAKE ALL LAPTOPS, PC AND ANY PAPER WORK, NOTES, RECEIPTS CONNECTING TO PAYMENT OR SOURCE RELATING TO PACKS. INCLUDING GETTING ALL YOUR TEXTS ND EMAILS. THE GUYS THAT ORDER POWDERS SHOULD BE AWARE, BECAUSE THEY MISTAKES POWDERS FOR FENTANYL AND ONCE PRODUCT IS TESTED AND NEG FOR FENT, THEY AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME YOU ARE RUNNING A LAB FOR RESALE, WHICH IS A NICE PINCH FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT. POWDERS GET NO BREAKS DUE TO HEALTH RISK AND MANUFACTING. SAME STATUE OF OPERATING A METH LAB. LABLED PRODUCTS DEPEDING ON SIZE OF ORDER COMING THROUGH CUSTOMS, THEY MAY SEND LETTERS OUT AND DESTROY OR CONTROL DELIVERY. KEEP YOUR EYE ON TRACKING!!!!!! ANY UNEXPLAIN TIME FROM AFTER OUTBOUND OUT OF CUSTOMS BE READY TO DENIE. THIS IS NOT ALWAYS THE CASE THOUGH IT'S A ROLL OF THE DICE. TAKES 7-10 FOR SETTING UPCONTROL DELIVERY, AFFIVDIVIT, SUVEILLNCE, REPORTS, OBTINING OCCUPANTS LIVING IN HOME AND GOING IN FRONT OF THE JUDGE EXPLAINIG ALL THE INTEL THEY HAVE. IT'S NOT TRUE THEY JUST WANT DEALERS, THEY WILL TAKE ANYONE WHO HAVE CONTINUED TO ORDER AFTER RECEIVING NOTICE OR IF THEY WANT TO MAKE A STATEMENT THEY WILL DO LIKE OPERATION RAW DEAL AND GET EVERYONE, JUST TO FLEX LE MUSCLE. TO LET YOU KNOW THEY ARE WATCHING AND STILL IN CHARGE. SMALLER TOWNS MAY TAKE STEROID BUST, DUE TO AVAILABLITY. TIME AND MAN POWER AND AT THE END OF THE YEAR THEY CAN SUBMIT BUDGET INCREASE DUE TO ANY NARCOTIC RAID, 1000 FEET SCHOOL ZONE ALL ARE IMPORTANT TO GET GRANTS AND MONEY TO HIRE EXTRA LE.

WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T TAKE THIS INFO LIGHTHLY, ONCE YOUR HIT WITH A RAID AND GUNS POINT AND AGENTS ALL OVER YOUR WHOLE LIFE WILL CHANGE , FENLONY RECORD, TAKE AWAY YOUR GUNS, FINES ECT. NO ONE HAS TO BE A VICTIM TAKE THIS STUFF SERIOUS. BETTER TO LOSE COUPLE 100.00 DOLLARS, 1000.00 THEN TO GO THROUGH THIS. NEVER BE IN A RUSH TO RECEIVE ABROAD PACKAGES AND KNOW YOUR DOMESTIC SOURCE. DON'T TELL (ANYONE HOW YOU RECEIVE YOUR GEAR)!!!! THIS IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKES, GIRLFRIENDS AND FRIENDS AND (YOU), WILL RUN YOUR MOUTH BEHIND CLOSED DOORS WITH LE NO MATTER HOW TOUGH YOU WANT TO PLAY OR THINK YOU ARE. YOU! YES YOU! WILL ALSO SING LIKE A HOOKER. ANYONE STANDING TO LOSE THEIR FREEDOM WILL SING LIKE A NAKED HOOKER. YOUR DOMESTIC SOURCE SHOULD BE WACTCHING EVERY PACK HE SENDS TO BE SURE EVERYTHING IS GOOD. YOU BOTH SHOUD COMMUNCIATE IF SOMETHING DOES NOT SMELL RIGHT. BETTER TO BE SAFE. READ AND RE-READ THIS THREAD AGAIN AND AGAIN. WHEN IN DOUBT DON'T TOUCH AND DENIE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYONE FROM THAT COUNTRY OR ADDRESS OR WHY THEY WOULD BE SENDING YOU SOMETHING. IF NAME IS FAKE. NO ONE LIVES HERE BY THAT NAME. TRUST ME MONEY WILL COME AND GO, FREEDOM AND TIME CAN NOT BE GAINED BACK. IF YOU HAVE A GOOD ESTABLISHED SOURCE, HE SHOULD HELP YOU OUT IN SOME WAY AND BY MEANS WARN THE BROTHERHOOD. PM THE BOSS OR MODS AND FIGURE SAFEST WAY TO PASS ON TO MEMBERS.

THIS INFORMTION IS TAKEN FROM THE WWW. I DON'T KNOW OF ANY ILLIGEAL ACTIVITY. JUST EXPRESSING FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND INFORMTION I HAVE GAINED THROUGH WWW.

EG-EG
[pəˈzeSHən]

NOUN
the state of having, owning, or controlling something.
"he had taken possession of one of the sofas" · [more]
synonyms:
ownership · proprietorship · control · hands · keeping · care · custody · [more]
law
visible power or control over something, as distinct from lawful ownership; holding or occupancy.
"both teams attempting to gain possession of the ball" · [more]
synonyms:
occupancy · tenure · occupation · holding · tenancy
informal
the state of possessing an illegal drug.
"they're charged with possession"
(possessions)
an item of property; something belonging to one.
"I was alone with no money or possessions" · [more]
synonyms:
asset · thing · article · item owned · chattel · belongings · things · [more]
the state of being controlled by a demon or spirit.
"they prayed for protection against demonic possession"

Last edited by ESTROGEN GUY; 11-21-2018 at 07:21 PM..
ESTROGEN GUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 07:53 AM   #4
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Great info. Very practical.
But, for the record, I've been to prison twice for trafficking coke, 4 1/2 years first time, 9nyears second time. Yes I lost property, money, children taken, etc, but I never snitched. It's not in my DNA to snitch. So just wanted to say, there are some stand up men out there willing to pay the price for their crimes, and not try to give it all to someone else. In fact the first time I went to prison I was set up by a snitch that had been a brother for decades.
Just wanted to throw that out there. But I agree. Never trust anyone.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 10:13 PM   #5
Aklion
VET

Aklion will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
Great info. Very practical.
But, for the record, I've been to prison twice for trafficking coke, 4 1/2 years first time, 9nyears second time. Yes I lost property, money, children taken, etc, but I never snitched. It's not in my DNA to snitch. So just wanted to say, there are some stand up men out there willing to pay the price for their crimes, and not try to give it all to someone else. In fact the first time I went to prison I was set up by a snitch that had been a brother for decades.
Just wanted to throw that out there. But I agree. Never trust anyone.
I had a similar experience. I was moving coke and they came knocking, searched my home and even though I had no coke in my home, they "found" enough to charge me with trafficking. They wanted me to wire up on a guy who was going to walk because they fucked up during his arrest. They wanted him back in jail because they had heard he was going to target the family of the lead detective. I faced 20 years over that shit. Fortunately I was able to afford a great lawyer. Ended up on probation for 5 years with a diverted guilty plea at the end. Very fortunate to not be a convicted felon a this point. I always considered myself a guy who was unbreakable, and I will admit that when faced with that choice, it's insanely difficult to tell a cop to take you to jail instead of snitching. I can at least rest my head easy knowing they didn't break me. And I will say that everything EstrogenGuy listed up above is spot on. If something doesn't feel or seem right with a shipment, ditch it. Don't accept it. And if you do accept a package, do not have any firearms in your home when you do. A firearm enhanced felony is much harder to negotiate than a charge of simple possession or distribution
Aklion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 01:09 AM   #6
Cyclz1
VET

Cyclz1 will become famous soon enoughCyclz1 will become famous soon enough
What in the hell is a FL pack doing coming into CALI anyways??
Cyclz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 10:34 AM   #7
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aklion View Post
I had a similar experience. I was moving coke and they came knocking, searched my home and even though I had no coke in my home, they "found" enough to charge me with trafficking. They wanted me to wire up on a guy who was going to walk because they fucked up during his arrest. They wanted him back in jail because they had heard he was going to target the family of the lead detective. I faced 20 years over that shit. Fortunately I was able to afford a great lawyer. Ended up on probation for 5 years with a diverted guilty plea at the end. Very fortunate to not be a convicted felon a this point. I always considered myself a guy who was unbreakable, and I will admit that when faced with that choice, it's insanely difficult to tell a cop to take you to jail instead of snitching. I can at least rest my head easy knowing they didn't break me. And I will say that everything EstrogenGuy listed up above is spot on. If something doesn't feel or seem right with a shipment, ditch it. Don't accept it. And if you do accept a package, do not have any firearms in your home when you do. A firearm enhanced felony is much harder to negotiate than a charge of simple possession or distribution
Yeah? Try having more than 2 dozen firearms when they raid your home and office. That is an expensive one to get resolved. I always say.... "And justice for all... that can afford it". The "justice" system is a big expensive game and you don't get to make the rules.
Old 02-18-2019, 10:18 PM   #8
Aklion
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Yeah? Try having more than 2 dozen firearms when they raid your home and office. That is an expensive one to get resolved. I always say.... "And justice for all... that can afford it". The "justice" system is a big expensive game and you don't get to make the rules.
Fuuuuuuuuuck. I cannot imagine losing that many guns in a raid. I had three in my home when they came for me. I didn't even try to negotiate getting them or my cash back because that shit is a "trophy" to them.The "while armed" part of my charges really made it difficult for me in the beginning of my case. The only thing that saved me was that the prosecutor who had a hard on for me was leaving his position and somehow my lawyer already knew he was going to be "elected" to the bench when the time came. We postponed for a year to let that happen and the new prosecutor didn't know who I was or really give much of a fuck about my case
Old 02-19-2019, 07:57 PM   #9
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aklion View Post
Fuuuuuuuuuck. I cannot imagine losing that many guns in a raid. I had three in my home when they came for me. I didn't even try to negotiate getting them or my cash back because that shit is a "trophy" to them.The "while armed" part of my charges really made it difficult for me in the beginning of my case. The only thing that saved me was that the prosecutor who had a hard on for me was leaving his position and somehow my lawyer already knew he was going to be "elected" to the bench when the time came. We postponed for a year to let that happen and the new prosecutor didn't know who I was or really give much of a fuck about my case
Smart strategy but that must have sucked not knowing what was gonna happen for over a year. Long time to stress about it.
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 10:31 PM   #10
Aklion
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluso View Post
Smart strategy but that must have sucked not knowing what was gonna happen for over a year. Long time to stress about it.
I shit blood off and on for a good 6 months. But i will say that I was actually more at ease after I was arrested than I had been in years. I sold drugs for a lot longer than i actually wanted to. i felt like I couldn't stop. I slept maybe 3 hours a night due to constant paranoia that my door was going to get kicked in. As fucked up as it sounds, I was in some way relieved when they finally came for me. I always worked a full time job, so it wasn't that I was reliant on drug money. I was addicted to the hustle and the danger