• Darkness
    • Apr 2011

It was mild until you put tren in it

Comment

• MindlessWork
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Darkness
      It was mild until you put tren in it
      Now that's one spicy little cycle right there. Are lower dose cycles spread out over 5 months worth it?
      “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Joe0690
        Vet
        • Mar 2007

Should I take tren out or leave it in?

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

For myself I would leave the tren in.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

Looks fun. I intended doing a lower dose tren cycle. Then it started feeling so good I jacked up all the doses. I havent slept for days. I love it. LOL
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

I would leave it in too. But that’s not a mild cycle. The andrigenic effect of 100mg of tren = 700mg test.

Comment

• jrod
                • Jun 2010

I like doing longer low dose cycles like this.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                  • May 2019

100mg = 700mg? How?

Joe I wouldn't run tren that long dude - even at a low dose. It's one of the harshest AAS there is, and IMO the risk vs reward isn't worth it. Not like you compete so wtf. I guess I'm the odd man out in adhering to the old school, safer route of running tren only 6-8 weeks tops. I mean I don't even mess with it anymore, but when I did, that's the longest I would stay on it.
                  Last edited by Dawgpound_Hank; 08-07-2019, 12:31 PM.
                  Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Joe0690
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2007

Yeah maybe I’ll do the tren 10-12 weeks not the full 20 thanks for the input guys.

Comment

• Glycomann

Do blood work to monitor how you do with it. I've been doing a lot more bloodwork over the last year. I have been pretty mild with cycles and TRT and mixes of the two. I've been lucky enough or alert enough to now be able to do 8 week cycles back to back with 4 weeks off between and keep my bloodwork in good ranges. Also day to day I can do 200 test C/200 Primo every week or 2 weeks and bloods stay in normal range. I am testing Test C/Masteron now. Since I will be 58 in a month or so and on TRT for the past 5 years I don't care about complete recovery anymore but I do use Clomid and hCG during those 4 week off periods. There are a number of websites where you can order bloodwork. I use Personalabs b/c it work in my state. You just go to a Quest near you and bam done. Last bloods cost me 138$ and it came with a urina analysis. A lot of these companies give discount codes so you can actually get all your bloods necessary to monitor your health for under 100$ sometimes.

For me EQ will drive up my red cells if I use it for long periods like you have outlined. Any tren for 20 weeks is probably going to be toxic. You would have to test to see how you handle your protocol and adjust. Stuff like Primo and Masteron are more friendly. I will eventually test other stuff. I did do back to back 8 weekers using Test, EQ, Tren Ace, Mast, Primo and T-bol in and out over the whole period. Highest weekly dose never got much over 1200 mg at any time. Dose ranged from 600 - 1200 in a ramp up ramp down style. 4 weeks off and all my bloods were perfect as well as urine values.

I think it's important to realize that anything we do as far as drugs an bodybuilding is not going to be healthy. But we can probably be more healthy through thought, boodwork and adjustment.

Comment

• jrod
                        • Jun 2010

You do 8 weeks on, 4 off and another 8 weeks on. After that do you take an extended break or do you do several 8,4,8 in a row?

Originally posted by Glycomann
                        Do blood work to monitor how you do with it. I've been doing a lot more bloodwork over the last year. I have been pretty mild with cycles and TRT and mixes of the two. I've been lucky enough or alert enough to now be able to do 8 week cycles back to back with 4 weeks off between and keep my bloodwork in good ranges. Also day to day I can do 200 test C/200 Primo every week or 2 weeks and bloods stay in normal range. I am testing Test C/Masteron now. Since I will be 58 in a month or so and on TRT for the past 5 years I don't care about complete recovery anymore but I do use Clomid and hCG during those 4 week off periods. There are a number of websites where you can order bloodwork. I use Personalabs b/c it work in my state. You just go to a Quest near you and bam done. Last bloods cost me 138$ and it came with a urina analysis. A lot of these companies give discount codes so you can actually get all your bloods necessary to monitor your health for under 100$ sometimes.

For me EQ will drive up my red cells if I use it for long periods like you have outlined. Any tren for 20 weeks is probably going to be toxic. You would have to test to see how you handle your protocol and adjust. Stuff like Primo and Masteron are more friendly. I will eventually test other stuff. I did do back to back 8 weekers using Test, EQ, Tren Ace, Mast, Primo and T-bol in and out over the whole period. Highest weekly dose never got much over 1200 mg at any time. Dose ranged from 600 - 1200 in a ramp up ramp down style. 4 weeks off and all my bloods were perfect as well as urine values.

I think it's important to realize that anything we do as far as drugs an bodybuilding is not going to be healthy. But we can probably be more healthy through thought, boodwork and adjustment.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by jrod
                          You do 8 weeks on, 4 off and another 8 weeks on. After that do you take an extended break or do you do several 8,4,8 in a row?
                          depends on what I have going on and what my bloodwork says.

Comment

• Magnesium
                            Vet
                            • Dec 2009

Tren E at 100mg a week shouldn't be too hard on your body. Like others have said, blood work tells the truth. I've personally run it at 200mg a week for 20 weeks with my blood work coming back just fine and the only side effect was a new bench press high.

Comment

Working...