Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

Big Ramy

Big Ramy Has Taken His Conditioning to a Whole New Level! Big Ramy is looking more and more impressive as he continues to improve his conditioning and physique!

Check this out.
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Damn, one big mofo.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

Yeah. Sliced and diced!
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Friggemall

Dam! I hope he shows up at the O this weekend. Hate to go for my first one and him not at least be around to see.

Comment

• legaljuicer
          VET
          • May 2005

looking good
          Being a Ninja and working in the shadows to be a Beast next year

Comment

• theprince
            Banned
            • Mar 2015

How old is he? Do you guys think he has a whole lot longer to live?

Assuming he's only on AAS and not using any narcotics, prescription medications (I'm talking not even basic cholesterol medications), it still would be hard to say how much his body has been damaged being that size and conditioning for so long and so many times as compared to how much muscle he puts on.

It's a moot point because at that level most guys will sacrifice themselves for the top spot.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
              • May 2019

Originally posted by theprince
              How old is he? Do you guys think he has a whole lot longer to live?

Assuming he's only on AAS and not using any narcotics, prescription medications (I'm talking not even basic cholesterol medications), it still would be hard to say how much his body has been damaged being that size and conditioning for so long and so many times as compared to how much muscle he puts on.

It's a moot point because at that level most guys will sacrifice themselves for the top spot.
              He's 34 & a genetic anomaly. Within 4 years he went from being a 5'10, 220lb , average-decent built guy to a friggin' 300lb monster. The guy responds like crazy. As far as health concerns, he hasn't been in this game near as long as most of the others. There's a vid on YT (can't seem to find it now) but it shows his 4 year transformation and it's like night and day.
              Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Friggemall

He was standing in the hallway as I was headed up to change from the expo to the Finals Saturday. He was in a t-shirt with a ballcap. to say he is massive in person is an understatement. PHUCK!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                  • May 2019

Originally posted by Friggemall
                  He was standing in the hallway as I was headed up to change from the expo to the Finals Saturday. He was in a t-shirt with a ballcap. to say he is massive in person is an understatement. PHUCK!
                  Did you say excuse me to get by, or did you just nudge him outta the way?
                  Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                    • Oct 2017

Lol
                    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Glycomann

IDK.. I have a friend of mine that barely works out. Big black dude. My age, late 50s. The guy is 5'9" and about 260 and jacked. No steroids, no nothing. Just genetics. Goes to the gym maybe once a month to do cardio. Some guys are jut blessed like that. If he trained like a pro he would be a pro and probably would only need minimal gear to be 300 shredded.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                        • Oct 2017

I knew lots of guys like that in prison. Just great genes. I wasn't one of them. I hot big and strong. But did not stay lean.
                        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Friggemall

Originally posted by JerKy
                          Did you say excuse me to get by, or did you just nudge him outta the way?
                          I just said, squze be bitch, and pushed my shoulder into him as I passed. LOL!

He had a crowd or I'd have asked for a pic with him.

Comment

Working...