Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post cycle therapy
User Name
Password

Old 11-08-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
Herc
Vet

Herc is on a distinguished road
PHARMA GRADE VS. UG

I want to hear what some of my brothers opinions are on pharma grade AI's and SERM's vs. UG. So far all I have used is UG and have been plagued with some gyno. Not real bad and not noticeable to the average person. (slight puffiness of nips and I have masses under both of them). My pec's are huge anyways so it's hard to tell. Now, back to my question....If I had been using Pharma grade AI's and SERM's up to this point, would I have had a different outcome? I finally ordered some Pharma grade shit and am going to give it a go to see if it is any better than what I have already tried. What are your experiences?
Herc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:14 PM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
My experience is that ug grade from a good source work identicle to pharm products.
Old 11-10-2013, 04:12 AM   #3
Freezerdude

Same as lifts here if I can find a good source and can see no difference in the two...
Old 11-10-2013, 05:23 AM   #4
Glycomann

yeah me too. I have pharma grade from a clinic and I actually like my UG better.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:14 AM   #5
Herc
Vet

Herc is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the replies guys. I think my stuff was under dosed due to the fact I kept uppping the dose and even tried 3 diff AI's to no avail. 2 diff UG labs. Just wanted to hear what everyone likes to use. Obviously pharm grade is expensive, which will sway people from buying it over UG. But if money was not a factor...would u all be using Pharm grade over UG (SERMS and AI's)?
Herc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 07:26 AM   #6
Mudmanmuscle

Mudmanmuscle is on a distinguished road
I saw no difference between HG and UG. Not worth the cash IMO.
Old 11-28-2013, 09:36 AM   #7
Time Bandit
Vet

Time Bandit is on a distinguished road
Brother I have used both and find they both work well for me. Each person is different tho.
Time Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:53 AM   #8
animal87

I've actually had ug work better than pharma grade for me. Just get it from a trusted consistent source. The pct stuff needs to be spot on.
Old 11-28-2013, 11:57 AM   #9
Cabo Jo
Vet

Cabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the rough
pharma grade all day long.had some bunk research never again..just got some hg caber feel like I hit the lotto.
Cabo Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 12:54 AM   #10
graniteman

Agree with Cabo, not worth the chance. It's easy enough to getpharm grade ai's and it'scompletely legal. Why chance it.
Note: Some question the generic versions, they are just as effective but I have noticed they are pressed very hard. Chew them or any other hard pressed tabs for max efficiency
jus my 2 pence
Old 01-09-2014, 07:44 PM   #11
P. Bateman
Vet

P. Bateman is a jewel in the roughP. Bateman is a jewel in the roughP. Bateman is a jewel in the roughP. Bateman is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
My experience is that ug grade from a good source work identicle to pharm products.
I'm of the same opinion. Just be sure your source is reputable.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:58 PM   #12
DGAF
Vet

DGAF will become famous soon enough
I have used both and like stated above if they come from a good ugl then there is practically no difference between the two.
Old 01-12-2014, 02:05 PM   #13
T1DMMA2BB
Vet

T1DMMA2BB is on a distinguished road
After running both I dont see a difference as long as the source is good.
T1DMMA2BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 02:18 AM   #14
Magnesium
Vet

Magnesium is on a distinguished road
like most others, as long as it is coming from a reliable source, then the product is reliable.
Magnesium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:02 PM   #15
Jimmyinkedup
Banned

Jimmyinkedup is on a distinguished road
Ive been using CEM nolva and clomid for about the last 4 years of so without a hitch so I have full confidence in their products (ive also used their t3,prami and albuterol and ketotifen)
Jimmyinkedup is offline   Reply With Quote