Ok, I need help

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thedenta

Ok, I need help

Hi ! i have use oral steroids for a while, but now im going to start inject.

I have:
    10ml of Tren E "200mg/ml"
    10ml Masteron E "200mg/ml"
    10ml Boldenon Undecylenate "300mg/ml"
    I have some anadrol + thai 5mg.

And i want to use Clen whit this too,

Is this some good ?
  • Sadie

thats not enough of anything.. they are all long esters you are going to have to run 10-16 weeks if you want to see progress... you dont have enough of any substance to do that..

also a very bad idea not to make test your base..

Comment

• Thedenta

okey, so if i get 10ml more of them 3, wil that help mutch ?

I have Tren A x 2 and one more masteron 100mg.

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by Thedenta
        okey, so if i get 10ml more of them 3, wil that help mutch ?

I have Tren A x 2 and one more masteron 100mg.
        a typical cycle with these kindas of compounds would be something like

weeks 1-16
        500mg-750mg test e
        300-400mg tren e or a
        300-600mg eq

kick start week 1-4 with the drol

Comment

• Thedenta

okey , so no masteron then :P but if im going to take : Masteron 200mg / ml , Tren E, and EQ. can i cut them ? in the same syringe?

And thx sadie for quick replay

Comment

• Sadie

dude.. if u dont use test as a base you are gonna fuck youself up bad.. seriously.. tren shuts you down HARD without test how do you think this will end lol

masteron is fine.. yes you can put them all in the same syringe but dont put insanely large volume in 1 muscle unless that muscle is huge lol

Comment

• Thedenta

ofc, okey, wil buy some Test E. or i can use the test P, what do you think, i have 2 x 10ml of test P.

Comment

• Sadie

prop is fine but will require EOD or ED shots.. less water retention also.. if that case you dont need the drol really

Comment

• GetBigger

woah! keep it simple for ur first cycle bro. i dunno how many times this has to be said.
                  if your gunna use prop do 1-7 weeks 350mg.
                  if your gunna use test e do 1-10 weeks 400mg. keep the other stuff for much later down the road!

Comment

• Thedenta

Originally posted by GetBigger
                    woah! keep it simple for ur first cycle bro. i dunno how many times this has to be said.
                    if your gunna use prop do 1-7 weeks 350mg.
                    if your gunna use test e do 1-10 weeks 400mg. keep the other stuff for much later down the road!
                    okey so what you are saying is just use Testo E / P ?

i have use testo before, but it have been on and off, i dont like to shoot, but now i want to do a good cycle, and i want to use steroids how make me big and in the same time marked

Comment

• Sadie

my advice was counting on the fact this WAS NOT ur first cycle .. u said it wasnt correct lol

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Forget that cycle...step back and regroup nigga. You nevva did an inject b4 but your wanting to run tren, mast and bold and you have NO fucking idea how you will respond to any of them...let alone 3 of them! If you get bad sides you wont have a fucking clue as to what compound is causing it...guessing game only. Save that shit for future cycles...run test only for 12 weeks. Work your way up from there.

Just my take

Comment

• Thedenta

sorry my poor english, i have shoot before, but i have never done longer then 3-4weeks. but now i want to do it serius, and again sorry my bad english

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Thedenta
                            sorry my poor english, i have shoot before, but i have never done longer then 3-4weeks. but now i want to do it serius, and again sorry my bad english
                            Your english is fine dude...3-4 weeks isnt long enuff to really even count.lol It was test only right? Please refer to my previous post and the post of GetBigger...SAVE IT FOR LATER. If not, your playing roulette and may end up with bitch tits, etc...you want that? Test only as your injectable...12 weeks. You can kick it with some of that dbol or drol for 4 weeks.

Comment

• Thedenta

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                              Your english is fine dude...3-4 weeks isnt long enuff to really even count.lol It was test only right? Please refer to my previous post and the post of GetBigger...SAVE IT FOR LATER. If not, your playing roulette and may end up with bitch tits, etc...you want that? Test only as your injectable...12 weeks. You can kick it with some of that dbol or drol for 4 weeks.
                              Okey thx for help btw i have Liqued arimidex :P
                              so i think i need to use that in the test anyway ?

Comment

Working...