• Show
Clear All
  • Sadie

save the adex for if you start getting problems imo

Comment

• Cruci
      Vet
      • Nov 2006

I mean no offense bro, but if you didn't already know why this cycle isn't ok, you have a lot more research to do before using juice. These are really heavy chemicals you are putting into your body, and you don't seem to know much about them. I mean come on, would you just jump into a semi truck and start driving down the road when you have never driven one before? JMO
      Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Thedenta
        Okey thx for help btw i have Liqued arimidex :P
        so i think i need to use that in the test anyway ?
        Use it if you need it, ie, too much bloat, etc. No need to take it if you dont need it.

Comment

• GetBigger

Originally posted by Sadie
          my advice was counting on the fact this WAS NOT ur first cycle .. u said it wasnt correct lol
          he's ran orals but never injectables. like DPH said he wont know how hes gunna react so keep it simple and use 1 compound.

EDIT: now i c he said he has ran them =/

Comment

• GetBigger

Originally posted by Cruci
            I mean no offense bro, but if you didn't already know why this cycle isn't ok, you have a lot more research to do before using juice. These are really heavy chemicals you are putting into your body, and you don't seem to know much about them. I mean come on, would you just jump into a semi truck and start driving down the road when you have never driven one before? JMO

Comment

• Thedenta

okey okey then it wil be:

Test P every 3th day, 30mg Dbol ED. do that look good ?

Comment

• GetBigger

okey okey then it wil be:

Test P every 3th day, 30mg Dbol ED. do that look good ?
                no sir. test p ed or eod. like sadie suggested. why not just go with test e?

Comment

• Thedenta

Originally posted by GetBigger
                  no sir. test p ed or eod. like sadie suggested. why not just go with test e?
                  okey then i wil just run the test P EOD.

Thx for help, i wil save the rest for later

Comment

• GetBigger

okey then i wil just run the test P EOD.

Thx for help, i wil save the rest for later
                    np bro. if you need help with diet and training post it up in the right sections. let us help you get the most out of this cycle

Comment

Working...