X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tobyonekinobi
    Vet
    • Feb 2014

hgh and prescription trt

I have a script for trt and my doc knows i blast and i tell him everything i do. Im thinking of doing a low dose of hgh for 6 months. My next lab appointment is 3 months from now and im about to finish my cycle. Will the hgh mess up any labs or be obvious in there normal tests. I dont mind telling him what im doing but curious mainly. After i get my script looking to run another cycle. so that will be on the tail end of the hgh run. Timing will be right if i start the hgh now so like to know what im getting into from a lab stand point.
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Assuming you're labs are a standard male hormone panel.....no nothing that trt is measured by in this blood panel would be affected. If igf is measured it would probably be elevated. But who cares about that.

Comment

• tobyonekinobi
      Vet
      • Feb 2014

Thanks that's what I assumed but wanted to make sure. I'm actually going to discuss it with him just didn't want to not be ready

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

What are you blasting and how much? Just curious

Comment

• tobyonekinobi
          Vet
          • Feb 2014

300 mast 300 eq 250 test e .25 anavar

Comment

• drealdeal81
            • Apr 2017

Originally posted by tobyonekinobi
            I have a script for trt and my doc knows i blast and i tell him everything i do. Im thinking of doing a low dose of hgh for 6 months. My next lab appointment is 3 months from now and im about to finish my cycle. Will the hgh mess up any labs or be obvious in there normal tests. I dont mind telling him what im doing but curious mainly. After i get my script looking to run another cycle. so that will be on the tail end of the hgh run. Timing will be right if i start the hgh now so like to know what im getting into from a lab stand point.
            What HGH brand you use ?

Comment

Working...